Chapter 51 - 52

Chapter 51 Return to modern times

After a few seconds, the feeling of floating in a gravityless universe disappeared, and Natsume's feet stepped on the ground again.

--came back!

At this moment, Natsume knew the answer.

Just like when he arrived in the Heian Era, he could immediately tell that he had traveled through time and space, this time he also confirmed that he was back for the first time.

Why? Could it be that Natsume saw the roof of the small ancestral hall and knew that he was back?

No, it's not such a shallow reason, in fact...

"Xiao Zhi!"

A surprise call sounded in Natsume's ears, and at the same time, a handsome face came into his eyes.

This face was full of exhaustion at this time, but it did not reduce his charm at all, especially the pair of pointed ears on his head, which made him look a little more evil.

"Ba Wei..."

Yes, Natsume saw Ba Wei as soon as he raised his head, so how could he not know that he was back at this time?

You must know that Tomoe in the Heian era was still firmly sealed!

Hearing Natsume's response, Tomoe's eyes lit up, and he jumped into the bone-eating well without hesitation, holding Natsume tightly in his arms: "It's great that you came back safely!" He didn't ask Natsume

.

Where did Me go, and did not accuse him of why he had been there for so long. Tomoe just held Natsume in his arms, as if he would disappear as soon as he let go.

When he was first hugged by Tomoe, Natsume stiffened slightly. He rarely had such close contact with other creatures, but he soon relaxed because he felt that the demon fox clinging to him, he How fast is your heartbeat!

After a long time, Tomoe's heartbeat slowly returned to normal, and then he realized that Natsume was still in the small bone-eating well. His face changed slightly, and he immediately hugged Natsume and jumped out of the well - this person who

once After taking away Natsume's bone-eating well and regaining his sanity, he didn't want Natsume to stay in there for even a second longer!

Although the Higurashi family usually don't come to this small ancestral hall, this is the place that belongs to the Higurashi family after all, and it would be bad to be discovered here all the time.

Therefore, even though he had a lot of questions in his heart, Tomoe didn't ask Natsume. Instead, he took him away from everyone, left Higurashi Shrine, and returned to his and Natsume's home.

"Go take a shower first. I've prepared a change of clothes."

As soon as he entered the house, Natsume was pushed towards the bathroom by Tomoe:

"You don't know how long it has been since you took a shower. You're so dirty!"

Natsume was not angry because of Ba Wei's tone of pretending to be disgusted. Instead, he was moved in his heart -

Ba Wei didn't know when he would come back, and he had just entered the house like himself. In other words, he had just entered the house every day. They all prepared a new change of clothes in the bathroom, so that when they could just get home, they could take a hot bath as soon as possible!

Therefore, even in the Heian Era, before going to the bone well with Sesshomaru, Natsume had already bathed in the river. At this time, he still walked to the bathroom obediently, not to clean his body, but to live up to Tomoe's wishes. .