Chapter 27 - 28

Chapter 27 Recovery

I don’t know what Kisuke Urahara said to Toshiro Hitsugaya and Rangiku Matsumoto. Anyway, in about half an hour, the two Shinigami-sama opened the portal and returned to Soul Society, without any mention of replacing the memories of Natsume and Tomo.

"Did Captain Hitsugaya and Miss Matsumoto just leave like this, store manager?"

Xiaoyu stared blankly at the place where the boundary gate disappeared, with a somewhat disappointed expression on his face:

"Originally, I thought that it would be rare for guests to come, so I prepared Cooking a big meal!"

"These two are very busy people!"

Urahara Kisuke comforted his kind-hearted children:

"I don't know if Killian's appearance this time was an accident or man-made, Soul Society Send a captain and a deputy captain to handle this matter. They have to go back and report to the upper management, and there are still many things to investigate later!" "Is that so?" Xiao Yu tilted her head, looking confused.

But

since it was her own store manager who said it, she nodded and accepted it without any doubt:

"I understand. There are still two customers in the store anyway. I'll make a big meal after they wake up." "

Go ahead. , Xiaoyu."

This time, Urahara Kisuke did not object, but agreed with Xiaoyu's proposal, so Xiaoyu left and went to the kitchen to prepare, leaving Urahara Kisuke standing alone and looking at the room where Natsume and Tomoe were recovering from their injuries. He pressed the brim of his hat down, hiding the true emotions in his eyes.

——Natsume

and Tomoe stayed at the Urahara store for another day, waiting until they could walk on their own without the help of others before leaving. After all, they were not very familiar with Urahara, and it was not polite to keep disturbing them.

Even though Urahara Kisuke keeps saying they can stay a few more days.

Of course, another reason why Natsume insisted on leaving was that he didn't like to be under the eyes of unfamiliar people, which would make him feel insecure.

After all, he is a man with a big secret.

The next day after returning home was Monday, but Natsume was still in trouble before going to school, so he simply asked for leave from school and recuperated at home with Tomoe.

Ishida Ryugen didn't know how he knew that Natsume was injured. The guardian who had disappeared for many days came over to see Natsume's condition, and then ordered someone to deliver meals on time three times a day, which solved the problem of Natsume and Tomoe's meal. question.

After all, Tomoe's injury was more serious than Natsume's. Natsume couldn't do such a thing by asking a seriously injured person to cook.

This was the first meeting between Ishida Ryugen and Tomoe. Both of them were very indifferent to each other. Regarding the addition of a monster in Natsume's house, Ishida Ryugen did not say yes or no. Agreeing means letting Natsume make up his own mind.

Tomoe is not particularly enthusiastic about Ishida Ryugen because he is Natsume's guardian, and his cold and indifferent look makes him look like a truly proud demon fox.

Of course, Ishida Ryugen didn't just come to see Natsume. After all, he was the director of a hospital and left a lot of medicine for Natsume before leaving.

As for whether the medicine was taken from the hospital or whether it was Quincy-specific, Natsume could guess just from the unbranded packaging.

——I didn’t expect that this guardian I picked up would still care about me!