Chapter 201 - 202

Chapter 201: What?

Seeing Grimmjow's figure disappear from sight, Natsume's eyes flashed -

this freedom-loving Achiukas will soon be persuaded by Sosuke Aizen to become his subordinate because of his pursuit of power, and become a ten-year-old boy. One of the blades is coming, in the near future.

This thought just flashed through Natsume's heart. After all, it was just a virtual encounter. Natsume felt that he would never interact with him again, so he quickly forgot about him.

Then Natsume pulled out the bloody silver teeth and prepared to open the world-traveling gate.

It is difficult for a Shinigami to open the world-traveling gate in Hueco Mundo, but that is for an ordinary Shinigami. Natsume's understanding of space, time and time is far beyond that of ordinary Shinigami, so Natsume is still very confident about opening the world-traveling gate in Hueco Mundo. of.

However, as soon as Natsume pulled out the blood-silver teeth, he paused in his movements, turned his head and looked to the rear right in confusion - there seemed to

be something calling him!

Natsume narrowed his eyes and couldn't swing the knife in his hand.

The feeling was too strange, as if the other half of her body was calling her. The feeling of blood connection made it difficult for Natsume to ignore it.

what is going on? There was no one so close to his bloodline in this world, especially in a place like Hueco Mundo. The familiar feeling that made his heart tremble was so weird!

Natsume wanted to leave here quickly and return to the present world, and wanted to return to the people he valued immediately, but after feeling that feeling, he couldn't step out at all!

Forget it, if you don’t go there and take a look, I’m afraid you’ll have thoughts in your heart even after you leave. Rather than letting yourself regret it in the future, it’s better to find out now!

Natsume was also worried about whether it was a trap set by the mastermind behind the scenes to make him jump, but there was no way. The feeling of familiarity that became stronger and stronger gradually made Natsume's mind drift in that direction.

Even if it’s a trap, go and take a look!

After all, Natsume was not one of those mentally unstable people, so he quickly made a decision. After putting the Bloody Silver Fang back into its sheath, he resolutely ran in that direction.

As the distance got closer, the feeling of blood connection became stronger and stronger, so strong that Natsume's footsteps unknowingly became faster, as if there was a thread pulling him to run in a certain direction. .

That feeling was so weird that Natsume had never felt before, so weird that his heartbeat speeded up along with his footsteps.

Thump, thump... The increasingly rapid heartbeat seemed to indicate that something important was about to happen.

Natsume's mood at this time was indeed very complicated, and most of his mind was thinking about the reason for that familiar feeling, but after all, he was not a real new Shinigami, so he still focused part of his attention on observing the surrounding situation.

Therefore, Natsume gradually noticed that there was a hollow breath near that familiar feeling!

At first, she might not notice it because her mood fluctuated so much. But when she noticed it, Natsume suddenly discovered that the virtual fluctuation was even very strong!

How intense is it? It was so strong that Natsume was certain that the level of that Hollow was definitely many times stronger than the Grimmjow they had just separated from!