Chapter 209 - 210

Chapter 209: Act like no one else

"What about you? Where have you been in the past three days?"

Sesshomaru asked, which was what he wanted to know most after the initial surprise of seeing Natsume.

"It's hard to explain in words."

Natsume sighed, but did not answer immediately. It was not that he did not want to tell Sesshomaru, but that the time was not right at this time.

It was said that he completely ignored the others, but Natsume's reason was still there after all. He knew where this place was, and he also understood that this was not a good place to chat.

Sesshomaru could see Natsume's concerns right away. His cold eyes glanced at Inuyasha and the others, then turned to look at Natsume: "Let's go out." "Yeah." Natsume nodded. He didn't want to stay

any longer

.

Here we are, the scenery here is not very good to begin with, especially since this is the cemetery of General Inu!

After staying in Soul Society for such a long time, Natsume longed for a lively place!

One person and one demon here had made a decision, but before they even took a step forward, they heard a voice stopping them.

"Wait a minute!"

"Natsume!"

It was InuYasha who shouted first, and the target of his shouting was naturally Sesshomaru: "You

came in here for no reason, are you going to leave now without giving me an explanation?"

InuYasha said . Tie Suiyang pulled out and stared at Sesshomaru eagerly. This feeling of being thrown away after using it made him very unhappy, so naturally he didn't want to let Sesshomaru go so easily.

"Hmph, can you, a half-demon, keep me, Sesshomaru?" The

calmed down Sesshomaru is not the one who just fell into chaos. Not only does his voice sound a little colder, but the demonic power around him is also stronger. It solidified a bit.

Against Sesshomaru in his prime, Inuyasha was indeed no match, but he himself did not have this awareness.

"I can't kill you?"

Sesshomaru looked at him with cold and contemptuous eyes. Inuyasha was so angry that he stood up with fury all over his body. He spoke even more without scruples: "Don't forget

who almost died just now. Under my sword, if this human had not saved your life, you would be in the underworld now!" Being underestimated by the

half-demon he had never paid attention to, the demonic aura around Sesshomaru seemed to be boiling. , the leaked demonic energy even formed a small whirlpool around him, and all the sand and stones on the ground were rolled up, hovering in mid-air.

"You have to wait for me, Takashi."

Sesshomaru looked directly at Inuyasha, but he said to Natsume:

"Wait until I kill this half-demon before going out."

Sesshomaru put his hand on Muramasa's The scabbard was obviously serious.

Seeing that the two brothers were about to start their second battle, the atmosphere was very tense.

Unfortunately, except for these two brothers, no one else wanted to see them fight again, so the two humans present took action at the same time.

"Don't be impulsive, Sesshomaru, it's not worth wasting time on Inuyasha."