Chapter 31 - 32

Chapter 31 A book

Because he was too concerned about the scene in his dream, Natsume didn't realize the change in his aura at all. Naturally, he didn't expect that just such a small change would attract Tomoe's attention.

"I'm really fine, I just had a nightmare. Go to sleep, Tomoe!"

Natsume shouted towards the door, mumbling reasons that even he couldn't convince himself of, even if it was the truth.

In fact, Tomoe really didn't believe Natsume's words -

Natsume would wake up and even have a disturbed breath because of a nightmare? No matter how you look at it, it’s impossible!

With Natsume's calmness, how could he be frightened by a dream?

However, Tomoe still responded, then turned and left. It wasn't that he believed the reasons Natsume said, but that he didn't want to embarrass Natsume - he even gave a poor excuse like a nightmare. This shows that

Natsume I really don't want to disturb him by going in by myself.

What on earth was he doing in the bedroom?

Thinking that Natsume was hiding something from him, and that Natsume might not completely trust him, Tomoe's heart sank, and a hint of hurt flashed across his eyes.

After feeling that Ba Wei's breath outside the door had gone away, Natsume in the room relaxed a little. He knew that Ba Wei must have misunderstood him, but now he didn't want to explain anything to Ba Wei. It wasn't that he didn't value Ba Wei. , I really don’t know what to say to him.

Regarding the fact that he may have another contracted beast, Natsume currently doesn't want Tomoe to know, because his intuition is that Tomoe will definitely not like this.

And Natsume, who lied to Tomoe, also didn't want to do it, so he could only let him suffer a little temporarily.

Since attending Higurashi Kagome's birthday party that day, Natsume has had the same dream almost every day, the same scene, the same monster, but the appearance of the monster has been very blurry, and Natsume has not seen it clearly after so many days. .

The strange dreams in the past few days made Natsume, who originally didn't want to pay attention to the summons, change his mind and went to Higurashi Shrine again. However, he did not go to the small ancestral hall of the Bone Shouting Well, but walked around Higurashi Shrine.

"It's rare for children nowadays to be interested in shrines!"

The most excited person about Natsume's arrival was not Kagome Higurashi, but Grandpa Higurashi!

Grandpa Higurashi always likes to tell others the origin of everything in the shrine, but his family is not interested at all and always quickly changes the topic or pretends not to have heard anything. This makes Grandpa Higurashi very disappointed. .

Things that I regard as treasures are so disdainful to my family!

However, when Grandpa Higurashi habitually told Natsume about those things like Buddha's hands and kappa bones, he found that he actually stood up quietly from beginning to end without looking impatient!

Now, as if Grandpa Higurashi had found a soulmate, he pushed his granddaughter aside and completely dominated Natsume!

Higurashi Kagome was very helpless, but could not use any violent methods against her grandfather, so she could only watch her friend being "occupied" and "poisoned" by her grandfather and was helpless, feeling extremely sorry for Natsume.

In fact, this was just Kagome Higurashi's subjective idea. For Natsume, he didn't think it was boring to be dragged by Grandpa Higurashi to tell stories.