Chapter 179 - 180

Chapter 179 Soul Society

I don't know how long it took, but Natsume slowly regained consciousness. The familiar feeling made the first thought that came to his mind was -

could he be reborn again?

It's not surprising that Natsume has such thoughts. He knew how badly he was injured. He activated the forbidden curse without treatment. Under normal circumstances, it would be impossible for him to survive unless he was reborn as Natsume like before. Takashi's situation.

I wouldn't be so lucky to be reborn twice in a row, right?

Then Natsume soon learned that although his RP was indeed not good enough to be reborn twice in a row, in a certain situation he was almost alive.

"Are you new here?"

When Natsume opened his eyes, a voice sounded in his ears.

Putting aside his doubts about the current situation and worries about Sesshomaru, Natsume decided to remain calm for the time being and clarify the situation.

Looking in the direction of the sound, the figure that suddenly came into view almost made Natsume look shocked.

Fortunately, Natsume has been through a lot and has a good ability to control his emotions. He suppressed the shock in his heart without showing it on the surface.

"New here? What do you mean?"

Natsume made a panicked look:

"Am I dead? Is there going to be Sesshomaru? How is Sesshomaru?"

The half-truth and half-false words and the facial expression that were so fake made the person just now The person who spoke didn't have the slightest suspicion. Of course, it might be because that person was too young, so his mind wasn't particularly mature yet.

"This is Soul Society. You are indeed dead. You are in the state of your soul now." The young man's voice was cold and emotionless, but Natsume was relieved that he was not left alone. He was not a stranger in this place. Strange, that is to say, in a place that is both familiar and unfamiliar, it is good to have someone you “know”.

Although the other party didn't know Natsume at all.

"Where is Soul Society? What's the state of the soul?"

Natsume pretended to be shocked and looked at the boy with silver hair and red eyes standing in front of him.

The clothes on the young man's body were very shabby, and his face was not very good, but the look in his eyes was very energetic, and there was no trace of numbness or sorrow caused by the bad environment he was in.

Yes, the reason why Natsume was so shocked when he opened his eyes was because he recognized that the person talking to him was actually Ichimaru Gin! Gin Ichimaru in his teenage years!

How could Natsume not be shocked by the sudden sight of Death? Especially Gin Ichimaru, who was clearly in the wrong era.

In fact, the moment Natsume saw Ichimaru Gin, he had roughly guessed that he was not reborn this time, but had come to Soul Society.

Originally, it was normal for a person's soul to go to Soul Society after death, but Natsume knew that his situation was abnormal.

The era he really should exist in is the modern era. According to the development of the plot, the current Ichimaru Gin is still the majestic captain of the third division.

And when he died, he was in the Warring States Period five hundred years ago. At that time, there was no Ichimaru Gin!

So what is going on with the Gin Ichimaru who is clearly in his teenage years in front of him now?