Chapter 237 - 238

Chapter 237 Bathing together?

Of course, although Natsume didn't care if he did something shocking, he didn't like to be watched, so as soon as he walked out of the hospital gate, he and Sesshomaru only flashed and then disappeared.

Yes, they disappeared. Some people who had been paying attention to the two people were frightened. In broad daylight, two living people disappeared like that? This is not making a movie!

Suddenly, there was another strange story in Ishida Ryusei's hospital.

It wasn't until they got home that Sesshomaru and Natsume let go of the hands they held together. However, even though their hands were loosened, the feeling that made people blush and heart beat still stayed in the heart of this man and monster. I'm afraid he will never forget it for the rest of his life. Lost.

At this time, even Natsume, whose emotional intelligence was not very high, was vaguely guessing about his recent emotions. After all, he was not a real fool, but he had never thought in that direction.

Although the guessed facts were somewhat beyond Natsume's expectations, he was only slightly surprised before accepting the reality.

If it's Sesshomaru, he doesn't need to bear any burden, right? As long as they continue to interact in the current way, let everything take its course. After all, Natsume still enjoys this somewhat ambiguous feeling.

It was pity for Sesshomaru who didn't know anything. He could feel that when he and Natsume stood at the door of the house again, Natsume's aura suddenly changed slightly. Sesshomaru couldn't explain what this change was. But he intuitively felt that this should have something to do with him.

It's a pity that Natsume didn't say anything, and Sesshomaru wasn't the type to get to the bottom of things, so I really don't know what day it will be until the veil between the two is really pierced.

Naturally, the cook is the virtuous Tomoe. Every time he sees him busy in the kitchen wearing an apron, Natsume feels warm and peaceful in his heart.

This is different from the occasional rapid heartbeat when facing Sesshomaru, but it is still a precious emotion that Natsume cherishes and values.

"You're back, Xiaozhi."

Hearing the noise from the hall, Tomoe, who was still working in the kitchen, stuck his head out of the kitchen door and showed a bright smile to Natsume: "You should change your clothes first. Wait a minute, you can eat soon."

Even though a man as big as Sesshomaru was standing side by side with Natsume, Tomoe was stunned that he had a way to completely block the dog demon from his sight and ignore his existence.

"Thank you for your hard work, Tomoe."

Natsume smiled back at Tomoe. At this time, he didn't want to waste time coordinating the relationship between Tomoe and Sesshomaru. Anyway, they would still live together for a long time. The two of you will get along harmoniously one day.

However, it was not until much later that Natsume realized that he was so naive at the time. The two monsters had been fighting for a long time. Anyway, Natsume never saw the day when the two of them truly became close friends until the end.

Of course, that is all when they are facing each other internally. When they really encounter an enemy, these two monsters will immediately put aside their dislike of each other and fight side by side.

But that's all a story for another day. At this moment, Natsume is standing in his living room, still having a sweet dream that the two monsters he values ​​most will live in peace with each other!