Chapter 213 - 214

Chapter 213 Unexpected Ability

Sure enough, Inuyasha was trapped in the village for three days without going anywhere, not even the bone-eating well outside the village.

After being harassed by monsters for three consecutive days, Inuyasha didn't even have time to sleep, not to mention picking up Higurashi Kagome. Although he didn't have dark circles under his eyes like humans, he seemed to be in very bad spirits.

No, more accurately, very grumpy.

Of course, Natsume and Sesshomaru couldn't always be watching, otherwise it wouldn't be punishment for Inuyasha, but for themselves.

This information was all obtained from the monsters controlled by Sesshomaru. Let's not mention how Natsume felt. Anyway, he could see that Sesshomaru was in a good mood.

When Inuyasha was unhappy, Sesshomaru felt happy. The childish Sesshomaru was also very cute!

Natsume may be the only one who thinks this way. In his eyes, Sesshomaru may be cute no matter what he looks like.

Is this beauty in the eye of the beholder?

Haha...

Natsume followed Sesshomaru's wishes and stayed in the Warring States Period for three days. On the fourth day, regardless of Sesshomaru's wishes, Natsume returned to the bone-eating well.

"I will be back soon, Sesshomaru."

Natsume couldn't see what kind of mood Sesshomaru's expressionless face expressed, so he could only try his best to express that he would be back soon. In the past, every time he returned to modern times Sesshomaru was not happy, let alone that this time the situation was even more special, it was surprising that Sesshomaru was in a good mood.

"It doesn't matter how long you go."

However, what surprised Natsume was that this time Sesshomaru not only didn't express his reluctance, but actually looked indifferent.

Natsume suddenly thought that the same thing seemed to have happened not long ago. That time Sesshomaru was preparing a surprise for himself. Could it be the same situation this time?

Thinking of this, Natsume felt relieved and didn't think too much. This was good. If Sesshomaru had something to do, he could feel more at ease and stay there longer.

After making his decision, Natsume waved to Sesshomaru, put one hand on the edge of the well and jumped in.

But what Natsume didn't expect was that when he appeared on the other side of the bone-eating well a few seconds later, he was shocked to find Sesshomaru standing next to him!

The bone-eating well was actually not very big, and it looked very crowded with two men standing inside. However, Natsume could not care about this at all. He stared at Sesshomaru with a dull look, unable to react for a long time.

"Why are you here, Sesshomaru?"

After a while, Natsume seemed to have regained the ability to speak, and the doubts in his heart blurted out.

Obviously, Natsume's dazed look pleased Sesshomaru. Just by looking at the upward corners of his mouth, one could tell his good mood at a glance: "Why can't I be here?"

Sesshomaru

asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You also have the ability to travel between two time and space?"

Natsume is Natsume after all. After the initial surprise, he quickly found a reasonable explanation, that is, Sesshomaru didn't know how to be like himself and Inuyasha. Like Higurashi Kagome, she can travel freely between two time and spaces.