Chapter 245 - 246

Chapter 245 The plan begins

"What plan do you have to break the deadlock, Natsume?"

Not sure whether it was to ease Tezuka Kunimitsu's embarrassment or because he was really eager to escape, Fuji Shusuke suddenly asked Natsume.

Fuji Shusuke's words made everyone in Seigaku look at Natsume at the same time, including some other hostages. Even if they didn't believe that Natsume, a boy who looked like he was only a teenager, could really lead them to escape successfully, it was already the worst. If the situation is serious, even if there is only a slight possibility, they will have to fight for it.

"It's very simple. What you have to do is to cooperate with me and Sesshomaru. Just squat on the ground and do nothing." Yes, as long as no one makes trouble, Natsume is 100% sure that he can take care of everything

. Everyone was rescued safely.

There was no way, just a few gangsters and a few guns. Without these burdens present, they wouldn't be enough for Natsume to deal with them with one move.

"No!"

The first person to object was indeed Tezuka Kunimitsu. Because he was so excited, he even forgot to restrain his voice. His voice, which was almost as loud as usual, would have definitely attracted the gangster's attention under normal circumstances. Just because Natsume's blinding technique kept him safe.

Tezuka Kunimitsu didn't know that he had been accepting Natsume's protection from the beginning.

"How can you let you take risks on your own? We can also help!"

Tezuka Kunimitsu's words made the teenagers unconsciously glance at Sesshomaru, who had a very cold face - Buchou

, how on earth did you do this? To ignore this person so easily? His aura is stronger than yours. Under normal circumstances, no one can ignore his existence!

"You're just a burden. Just be obedient, or I'll kill you!"

The nagging of the youths completely wore away Sesshomaru's last patience. He could be patient for Natsume, but that didn't mean he had the same patience with other people. .

"Pfft!"

Tezuka Kunimitsu finally couldn't resist the killing intent that Sesshomaru unconsciously exuded, and fell to the ground all of a sudden. No matter how precocious he was, he was just an ordinary person. When a monster unleashed murderous intent on a human, When, even if the other party is a policeman, he will never be able to withstand it!

Natsume could also see that Sesshomaru could no longer control the murderous intention in his heart. In order to prevent the teenagers from suffering more, he stopped dawdling and changed his persuasion into a direct order: "If you want to leave here safely, just listen to me

. Talk to Sesshomaru, otherwise you will have to bear the consequences!"

When Natsume's face turned cold, everyone suddenly discovered that this young man who was usually very indifferent was also very powerful, and he was also very scary when he was at full power!

In fact, they don't know where Natsume is at full fire. They have never seen Natsume really get angry, and it's best not to see it, otherwise it will definitely leave a shadow without explanation!

Sesshomaru suddenly stood up, lowered his head and scanned everyone's faces. Everyone who was swept by his cold gaze could not help but lower their heads, feeling fear in their hearts. Besides fear, the Seigaku main candidates were deeply shocked -

what kind of existence is this friend of Natsume? His eyes are too scary, even more terrifying than that gangster with a gun!

If they were given a choice at this time, I'm afraid some of them would rather face that gangster than Sesshomaru.