Chapter 239 - 240

Chapter 239: Let’s go to school together

"I'm leaving, Tomoe."

Just like every time before going out, Natsume waved goodbye to Tomoe and then opened the door and left. As for Sesshomaru, naturally he wouldn't say anything to Tomoe, let alone him. The relationship with Ba Wei is not that good now. Even if they become close friends in the future, they will not do things that he thinks are pretentious.

Of course, if the target is Natsume, that's a different matter.

Natsume and Sesshomaru had just opened the courtyard door when a fat, furry guy suddenly jumped down from the wall of the courtyard nearby, and the fat guy's target was Natsume's shoulder.

Needless to say, apart from Madara, there are no other monsters who habitually jump on Natsume's shoulders. Even if other monsters have the heart, they don't have the courage.

Seeing the "bomb" flying towards him, Natsume suddenly wanted to hold his forehead and sigh. He didn't know how many times he doubted this guy's IQ in his heart - he obviously acted so mature and smart occasionally, but why most of the time his personality was always so

... It's so...what about two?

Sure enough, before Natsume could finish sighing, Madara, who cared about eating but not fighting, had already been whipped away by Sesshomaru. Even though Sesshomaru was still holding Natsume's schoolbag in his hand, he was so strong against his current strength. Less than one percent of Madara in his heyday, one hand is enough.

"I want to go to school with you, Natsume!"

As Madara's voice became smaller and smaller, Natsume glanced at the direction in which Madara disappeared, shook his head and ignored it. Madara's life is very important, let alone It was said that Sesshomaru had controlled his strength just now, so it would only be injured but not life-threatening at most.

After two consecutive delays, it was getting closer and closer to school time. Natsume didn't want to waste time on Madara, a guy who didn't know whether he was really stupid or not.

Of course, before getting in the car, Natsume still fulfilled her obligation as a pet owner and warned Tomoe who came out to see him off: "Go and check on Madara. Don't let him be accidentally eaten by other monsters.

"

"Okay."

Tomoe agreed with a smile, but as soon as the car carrying Natsume and Sesshomaru left, the smile on Tomoe's face disappeared immediately: "Hmph, that foodie will be eaten so easily.

? But should I take this opportunity to make it really...disappear?"

Ba Wei's ever-present fan appeared in his hand, and he was seen fanning while deep in thought, obviously really thinking. feasibility of this plan.

If Natsume knew that instead of looking for Madara, Tomoe was thinking about letting him be "eaten", would he rather be late than to find Madara himself?

As for whether Tomoe's idea can be put into practice in the end, it depends on Madara's fate.

In the car over there, Natsume was still teaching Sesshomaru, although he didn't know if it would be useful:

"Don't bully Madara in the future. Its seal has not been released yet. It would be terrible if you accidentally kill him." ."

"Hmph."

Sesshomaru snorted coldly, with a sullen look on his face. He was obviously unhappy with Natsume standing up for other monsters, even though the monster looked like a ridiculous lucky cat: "If he is really dead, it