Chapter 129 - 130

Chapter 129: Shocked

"What happened to Ran, kid!"

Seeing his daughter in shock, Mouri Kogoro naturally didn't want to continue to stimulate her, so he asked Conan seriously.

Fortunately, Conan is not a real six or seven-year-old boy, otherwise he would really be frightened by his expression at this time.

Conan told what happened again in fluent language. Natsume heard it from the side and found that it was the same as what the maid team said before. Natsume also noticed that Conan's expression was both angry and confused. Obviously, with the knowledge he had learned, , I can’t explain what happened before at all.

Conan saw with his own eyes that Mao Lilan seemed to be dragged under the water by some invisible thing, but even if he saw it with his own eyes, he still did not believe that there was a so-called curse in this world. Someone must have used some kind of curse that he was not aware of. Caused by the method!

It was obviously inappropriate to continue staying by the swimming pool, so everyone returned to the house. Mao Lilan and Conan also returned to their rooms and changed into clean clothes.

"An accident happened again!"

In the living room, everyone except Mao Lilan and Conan were sitting together. Most of the people's faces were not very good-looking, especially those of the Kikuchi family, who showed it unconsciously on their faces. A look of fear.

Even Yuriko Kikuchi, who had sworn not to believe in the curse before, now had an ugly look on her face.

No matter how hard-nosed a person is, his heart will probably be shaken when encountering such strange incidents over and over again, let alone these things happening around him or to people he knows.

The atmosphere in the living room was very depressing, and Mouri Kogoro didn't care whether it was rude or not. He was smoking there alone, with the strength of his fingers as if he was about to pinch the cigarette.

Mouri Kogoro was also very diligent in looking for clues before. At that time, it was for work. Now he will be even more diligent in looking for clues. This time, it is for his own daughter.

They are all accidents. What happens to others and what happens to his own daughter affects Moori Kogoro completely differently, and the effort he will put into it is naturally different.

There is no way, people are born like this, there is always someone close or distant in their hearts.

"I will definitely find the criminal!"

Mouri Kogoro put out the cigarette in the ashtray, as if he was swearing to the Kikuchi family, and also to himself: "

No one can survive after committing a crime. Get away with justice!"

After saying that, Mouri Kogoro turned to look at the butler:

"Bring me the video data recorded by the monitor just now. I don't believe that I can't find any flaws in the murderer!"

The butler looked at his master and saw After he nodded, he respectfully took Mouri Kogoro away to watch the surveillance video.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Tomoe, Master Natsume."

Watching Mouri Kogoro leave, Kikuchiemon turned his attention to Natsume and Tomoe, and said apologetically: "Originally, I just invited you to

my birthday party, but I didn't expect that. Such an unfortunate thing happened."

Kikuchiemon was really upset. What he was upset about was not that a guest had an accident at his house, but that Tomoe had seen this incident!

I really don’t know if this will affect his view of himself and his cooperation with his group!