Chapter 261 - 262

Chapter 261 Eating live fish

Just as the boy was thinking about how to explain, there was a splash in the water over there, and Hattori Heiji emerged from the water holding the boy in his arms.

"Heiji!"

The first person to shout was of course Toyama Kazuha, who was most concerned about Hattori Heiji's safety. She was leaning on the lever of the bridge, as if her whole body was about to reach into the river: "Hurry up, come up, Heiji

, the cold is bad!"

"Huh, it's great that both of them are safe."

Mao Lilan also breathed a sigh of relief, then no longer cared about the boy, but turned around and shouted into the river:

" The child has been rescued. Dad, please come ashore quickly!"

Not to mention Mouri Kogoro's ability, at least he has a strong sense of justice and is also very kind. Not all detectives are watching someone jump into the river when they see someone jumping into the river. I will not hesitate to save people in the future.

"Rescued?"

Unfortunately, some people seemed to disagree with Mao Lilan's words, and there were more than one or two. Conan could only be heard muttering while looking at Hattori Heiji with a weird expression. To be more precise, Conan was muttering. It's the boy in Hattori Heiji's arms.

"Look, look, Qingmo!"

The boy didn't have the slightest sense of panic or fear as he had just come back from a critical moment of death. He looked up excitedly at the young man on the shore, not forgetting to put the thing in his hand. He raised his head high to show off to the boy:

"What a big fish. I'm so happy today!"

As the boy shouted, Mao Lilan and Yuan Shan and Ye, two girls who had previously only worried about the safety of a few people in the river, Then I saw the boy holding a fish in his arms.

The fish is not the point, the point is that it is a big fish that is almost as long as a boy! The big fish struggled violently, but the boy's two slender arms held the fish tightly in his arms like pliers, making it impossible for the fish to break free.

"Oh my god!"

Mouri Kogoro, who emerged from the river after hearing his daughter's cry, couldn't help but exclaimed when he saw this scene: "

What a big shad. Generally, even a fishing master can't catch it in his life." "How did you catch such a big shad?"

Mouri Kogoro had reason to be surprised. Such a big shad was either alive in the river or just a dead fish. The boy was only about one meter tall. He's too tall to be able to hold it up!

Not only was the boy hugged well, but he was also grabbed out of the river with his bare hands. This really challenged Mouri Kogoro's common sense.

In fact, it was not just Kogoro Mori who was challenged with his common sense? Didn’t you see that the people on the shore and on the bridge were all stunned?

Of course, there are also those with indifferent faces, such as Natsume and Sesshomaru, and others who are helpless and angry, such as that boy.

At this time, it no longer mattered why there were such big shad in the river. It was really not a big deal to a five- or six-year-old kid who could catch fish with his bare hands.

"Ka! Xiu!"

The young man named Qing Mo gritted his teeth and glared at the boy Ka Xiu who looked at him with a proud face. If the fire in his eyes materialized, it would definitely burn the earth: "Do you know what you have given me?