Chapter 221 - 222

Chapter 221 The Unlucky Woman

Just when the man's slap was about to hit the boy's head, the weak-looking girl next to him suddenly moved. She landed on one foot, raised the other leg high, and kicked him hard. A man's head.

While everyone was stunned, the man who looked very strong seemed to have been hit by a locomotive. His whole body flew back a meter or two before falling heavily to the ground.

Needless to say, the boy's crisis was relieved, and no one who received such a strong blow could immediately attack others again.

"Oh my god, what a powerful little girl..."

"Are all girls so strong nowadays? I suddenly don't want to find a girlfriend..."

"Fortunately, this girl is here, otherwise the boy would be in trouble. ."

"That man really deserves it. He doesn't even spare a child. He deserves to be beaten!"

"..."

Everyone was shocked by the fighting power displayed by the girl. After the initial silence, they immediately chirped and expressed their deepest feelings. Shocked.

However, not everyone's attention was on the girl, at least not Natsume and the guys around him.

"Pa!"

The woman named Xiaoxue suddenly felt pain in her wrist, and unconsciously shrank her hand back. Then her hand naturally broke away from Natsume's hand.

"Why did you hit me?"

The woman touched her somewhat red wrist with her other hand and stared coldly at Sesshomaru who had hit her. If he hadn't come with Natsume, the woman at this time would not be simple. He stared at him and had already launched a counterattack.

There is no need to wonder why the woman knew it was Sesshomaru who hit her. Sesshomaru was so arrogant that he didn't even try to cover up after beating the person. When the woman looked over, the light whip between his fingers had not yet fully Take it back!

"Is it possible for a weak monster like you to touch Takashi casually?"

Sesshomaru's expression was indifferent, not realizing that he had just done something bad:

"It's just a snow girl. If you can't take care of yourself, Hand, I don’t mind helping you take it off next time.”

Yes, the woman’s body is actually a monster, a kind of monster called “Snow Girl”. They usually appear in cold places, and they don’t know this. Why did one appear among the crowd and open a restaurant?

Yuki-onna is not a very strong monster, and their attack method is also very simple. They use the cold air transformed from their own monster energy to form weapons of various shapes to attack, or directly freeze their opponents.

These are no threats to Sesshomaru at all, so he naturally looks down on the Yuki Onna. He doesn't care at all why the Yuki Onna appears in such a busy city that is completely inconsistent with her attributes. He only cares about one person. , that is Natsume.

When he saw Natsume reaching out to hold Yuki-onna's wrist, Sesshomaru's heart suddenly felt a murderous intention. If it wasn't for his rationality that he still knew that Natsume's friend couldn't be killed casually, what he had just done was not to simply give her a hand. Instead of whipping the snow girl's wrist, he wrapped the whip directly around her neck.

When Sesshōmaru looked at her with cold eyes, the Yuki-onna, who symbolized coldness and had never known what cold was, actually shuddered, and her dissatisfaction was immediately suppressed by the coldness rising from the bottom of her heart.