Chapter 107 - 108

Chapter 107 A clumsy lie

Natsume simply told Hibari what had just happened, and his serious tone did not tell at all that this guy was actually in Gaomi.

Of course, Natsume's intentions were good, so he didn't feel guilty at all.

This matter was not complicated in the first place. Natsume explained it clearly in a few words. Then, even through the phone, Natsume seemed to feel Hibari's suddenly cold breath.

"Three people were defeated by a girl? Almost sent to the police station?"

Yunque's tone was not high, but the emotionless voice exactly expressed his very unhappy mood at this time.

"Yes."

Natsume responded innocently:

"I think you need to improve the quality of the discipline inspection committee, otherwise you will be in the police station..."

Natsume didn't say anything, after all. He still doesn't know to what extent Hibari controls the rice flower area. If it reaches the level of Bingsheng, then Natsume will have nothing to say. After all, Hibari is the underground emperor in Bingsheng. This Bingsheng is not Bingsheng Middle School, but The entire Bingsheng area!

"I know what to do."

Yunque said calmly, already having some kind of decision in his heart.

Natsume silently mourned for three seconds for the three pilots whose names he didn't even know, but soon put that emotion behind him. If they really became stronger because of this incident, Maybe I won’t suffer so much at the hands of those people from Obsidian!

After chatting with Hibari for a few more words, Natsume hung up the phone first because he knew that Hibari was not in the mood to chat at all.

Sure enough, Natsume was still very tired and knew Hibari. As soon as the call ended, Hibari jumped out of the window of the Discipline Committee lounge and walked straight out of the school.

There was obviously no wind, but the hem of the school uniform coat draped over Yunque's shoulders was floating up, which showed how uneasy he felt at this time.

Along the way that Skylark walked, people and gods retreated. Not only the students, but even the teachers who occasionally passed by couldn't help but get out of the way, watching helplessly as Skylark moved forward with overwhelming momentum.

"Senior Hibari's aura is so strong!"

"I don't know who has the misfortune to offend him." "

Keep your voice down, you will be dead if Senior Hibari hears it!"

"..."

After Hibari passed by, some students Groups of three or three gathered together and talked quietly, and then when Skylark suddenly turned around, they were frightened and dispersed.

If it were normal, maybe Skylark would teach those few herbivores who dared to accuse him a lesson by "biting and killing" him, but now he has more important things to do.

"Caobi."

Hibari took out the phone and called his deputy as he walked outside the school.

"Chairman."

Tetsuya Kusakabe answered the phone immediately, and then heard his boss issuing a series of orders over there.

Kusakabe Tetsuya didn't know what prompted Hibari to issue such an order, but to him, all Hibari's words were orders and were absolutely not allowed to be questioned, so even though he was confused, he obeyed the order honestly and began to monitor the discipline inspection committee. They gathered one by one.