Chapter 95 - 96

Chapter 95 Looking for Madara

"When will Kudo come back specifically? I made an appointment with you before to talk about something important, but then I was delayed because of something and I just came back." Natsume asked Dr. Agasa tentatively. Of course, his tone very natural. Dr. Ali couldn't detect anything strange in his expression and tone before. Now that he is nervous, he can't concentrate even more.

Therefore, Dr. A Li just replied in a tighter voice:

"This...I don't know how long this case will last, so you should wait for Shinichi to contact you first..."

Dr. A Li dealt with it while Natsume, while complaining to Kudo Shinichi in his heart -

that guy has now forwarded both his mobile phone and landline to voicemail. It's okay for strangers, but those who are a little familiar all come to him to find news about him!

It's fine for a simple child like Ran, who can be fooled by any excuse, but Natsume is different. Although he is younger than Ran, his brain is not inferior to Shinichi's. He can be fooled by this excuse. him?

Dr. A Li was very skeptical.

But even if you have doubts in your heart, you can't tell the truth now. You can only take it one step at a time, and explain it later when the secret is revealed.

"Okay."

Natsume did not continue to embarrass Dr. Agasa, because now he was very sure that something had indeed happened to Kudo Shinichi. I am afraid that there is no longer Kudo Shinichi in the world, but there is an Edogawa Conan!

"Huh..."

Dr. Ali breathed a sigh of relief when he heard bursts of busy sounds from the phone. He was glad that he had passed the test for the time being.

As everyone knows, Natsume actually knows everything, even more than Kudo Shinichi, who has just become smaller!

Of course, these are all things that Dr. Agasa, who is calling Kudo Shinichi, no, Conan, doesn’t know.

"Why are you calling me at this time, Dr. A Li! Lan was just next to me. I ran to the toilet to answer the call. Is there anything important?" As soon as the call was connected, Dr. A Li

asked Hearing Conan's complaining voice, even though a week had passed, the familiar mature voice had turned into the immature childish voice in his memory. Dr. Ali was still a little uncomfortable for a moment.

Whether you're used to it or not, here's what you have to say:

"I just received a call from Natsume."

After listening to Dr. Agasa's words, the other end of the phone was silent for a few seconds, and then Kudo Shinichi said with a few complicated emotions. :

"Has he finally come back?"

"Yeah."

"He's looking for me, right?"

"Yeah."

"Is it about letting me go last time?"

"Yeah."