Chapter 143 - 144

Chapter 143: Conquer

Sesshomaru had been paying attention to Natsume's expression. When he saw the love in his eyes, Sesshomaru's face immediately showed a hint of joy.

Didn't he go to such trouble to get Yan Tie just to make Natsume like him?  Now that he saw that Natsume really liked his gift, Sesshomaru was naturally happy in his heart.

"Is this a youma, Sesshomaru?"

After carefully looking at Enho, Natsume turned to look at Sesshomaru, the pleasure in his eyes not concealed at all: "Youma is a monster that likes freedom very much, how did you find it? "

A ban was lifted accidentally, and the one who came out was Flame Hoof."

Although Sesshomaru was in a good mood, his expression did not show it too much. He said lightly:

"I was planning to let it go free." , since you like it so much, let me stay and be your mount."

——Sesshomaru, tsundere should have limits, okay? Originally wanted to set it free? Why do you really want to let it go and bring it in front of me? It's obviously meant for me, right?

Natsume was amused in her heart but didn't show it. The look on her face was just the right amount of surprise:

"Really?"

Natsume looked at Sesshomaru, the joy in his eyes became a bit thicker:

"That's great, yes. Enho, I don't have to rely on my own legs to measure the area of ​​this world."

Natsume said jokingly, but he didn't see the flash of annoyance in Sesshomaru's eyes. He was annoyed that he hadn't paid enough attention to Natsume before. Need, let him accompany you through so much hardship!

Of course, Sesshomaru didn't actually know that although Natsume, who was accustomed to all kinds of convenient transportation, did not like walking very much, traveling around with Sesshomaru was not actually painful, but rather enjoyable.

However, as soon as Natsume finished speaking, Yanho suddenly kicked his hoof on the ground, and at the same time let out a roar, obviously not agreeing with Natsume's words at all.

"Oh, it seems that Ento is not as obedient as it seems!"

Natsume glanced at Sesshomaru:

"Didn't you subdue it?"

Natsume felt that this was impossible. Not to mention Sesshomaru's character, it was Ento's character. If If it had not been subdued, it would not have been able to stand there without running away or attacking.

"Do you want to die?"

Sesshomaru glanced coldly at Entomo, killing intent flashing in his eyes. He never allowed anyone or anything to be disrespectful to Natsume, which naturally included this monster that was originally intended to be given to Natsume.

Enho was silent and motionless, but the look in his eyes was still full of wildness and unruliness. Obviously, although it would obey Sesshomaru's orders, it was not convinced about being Natsume's mount.

"It seems I have to tame it myself, right?"

Having dealt with monsters all his life, even if Yanho couldn't speak, Natsume could roughly understand the meaning just by looking at its eyes. The corners of his mouth slightly raised, but he didn't. He was angry, but felt very interested:

"Sure enough, a good mount is not so easy to get!"

Natsume stopped Sesshomaru who wanted to teach Enho a lesson, moved his hands and ankles, and his strong fighting spirit unconsciously came out: