Chapter 149 - 150

Chapter 149 Doting

"Xiao Zhi, you're back!"

As soon as Natsume reached the door, the door was suddenly opened from the inside, and at the same time, he was greeted by Tomoe's voice with joy.

"Yeah."

Natsume nodded. Although the expression on his face didn't change much, the softness in his eyes could tell at a glance that he was in a good mood: "I'm back." When Tomoe saw the clothes Natsume was

wearing

After that, a look of amazement flashed through his eyes. Although Natsume looked good in any clothes because of his beautiful face, the traditional kimono made him look more like a noble prince from a book.

"Come in quickly and take a shower and have a rest."

After the initial surprise, Tomoe quickly moved aside to let Natsume in:

"Has Muramasa already given it to that dog demon?"

Tomoe basically called Sesshomaru the same name. "That dog demon" is just like Sesshomaru calling Tomoe "that demon fox". Natsume has long been used to this.

"Give it to him."

Natsume walked in. Because he was still holding Madara in his hand, Tomoe naturally squatted down and helped Natsume put on his slippers, and then took the backpack behind him: "This time

What did you bring back?"

Because the bag was very heavy, Ba Wei asked casually.

"I brought back some snacks for Madara, and some herbs."

Natsume motioned to Tomoe to open the bag. After Tomoe opened it, he found two paper bags inside. The top one was filled with some familiar herbs, and the bottom one...

"Did you come back with something useful again?"

In fact, after hearing Natsume say that he brought some snacks for Madara, Tomoe had already roughly guessed what was in it. After seeing it, he was completely sure. He looked at Natsume with some disapproval. :

"Madara is already fat enough, and he has such a good appetite. It doesn't matter what he eats. You'd better not take this kind of thing back next time. After all, there are almost no monsters here anymore. He was overwhelmed by some sense of justice. The guy will be in trouble if he finds out."

As he said this, Ba Wei also glared at Madara, but Madara just glanced at Ba Wei proudly. Because he was in a good mood, he decided not to be like this jealous guy this time.

"It doesn't matter, just be careful when placing it. In fact, you can eat some, Tomoe." The thing Natsume brought back was exactly what Kagome Higurashi accidentally brought back to the modern age in "Inuyasha", and she

almost The dry stuff that made their school anniversary a mess.

Because when reading the original work, I found that Shippo liked to eat these things, Natsume wondered if Madara, who is also a monster, would also like it. After all, Madara is a real foodie.

When Natsume tried to bring back some dry goods for the first time, Banana's eyes brightened when he saw the grilled fish and daifuku, and he knew that he had guessed right. Monsters really like to eat these things.

From then on, whenever it was convenient, Natsume would bring some back to Madara for a change of taste when he went there, but Tomoe had never eaten it once. I wonder if the food was different because of the different types of monsters.

The trouble that Tomoe talked about before was because once, Madara accidentally dropped a piece of dry goods in the yard, and it started to rain not long after. That kind of dry goods cannot be exposed to water, and it will instantly return to its original form after contacting water. "Whoosh" and ran out of the yard.