Chapter 331 - 332

Chapter 331: Show of Affection (Part 2)

Natsume can understand Hibari Kyouya. After all, Namaki has a special complex for him, so it doesn't matter even if he is treated coldly.

But Natsume doesn't care, but that doesn't mean Sesshomaru doesn't care either. Hibari Kyouya's cold face had already made him feel unhappy. Now the atmosphere between him and Natsume was just right, but it was disrupted. Will be happy, not to mention Sesshomaru who is already very selfish.

And Sesshomaru has not forgotten that Natsume said that the human boy named Hibari Kyouya is very similar to him!

This is even more intolerable.

"Whose rules you should abide by have nothing to do with position, only strength."

Sesshomaru got ahead of Natsume and answered Hibari Kyouya's request:

"As long as you can defeat me, I will abide by your rules.

" With that, Sesshomaru pushed Natsume behind him. Although the force was not very strong, he clearly stated what he meant -

this is a matter between Hibari Kyouya and me, you just have to watch.

Hibari Kyouya has never been afraid of challenges. No matter what situation he is in, not to mention that he can still stand and fight. Even if he is missing an arm or a leg, he will not shy away.

Therefore, after listening to Sesshomaru's words, Hibari Kyouya waved the remaining duckweed twice without saying a word, and responded to Sesshomaru's challenge with action.

"Wait a minute, Sesshomaru!"

Hibari Kyouya is not afraid, but it does not mean that Natsume can also watch Sesshomaru fight with him. Not to mention that Hibari Kyouya has just finished a battle, and there are more or less scars on his body, and A lot of physical strength has also been consumed. Even if Hibari Kyouya is in peak condition now, Natsume will not let the two of them fight like this.

"And you, Hibari!"

Natsume called Sesshomaru and then called Hibari Kyouya. His tone was not polite at all. He did not beg him and was not afraid of him, so Natsume has always been confident in front of Hibari Kyouya. .

"Is it time to fight now? There will be plenty of opportunities when your hands are itchy. The enemy has not been completely eliminated yet, and there are still so many people watching the show. Are you going to put on a big show for them for free?" Natsume almost sighed, neither Sesshomaru nor Hibari is stupid, or to be more precise, they are smarter than most people in this world.

But unfortunately, both of them are extremely egotistical and cannot tolerate anyone who is more proud than themselves, so once they confront each other, they are at odds with each other, and they can fight even if there is no grudge at all.

After listening to Natsume's words, Sesshomaru and Hibari Kyouya, who had already assumed fighting postures, paused at the same time, then glanced around again, and sure enough they found that everyone's attention was on them.

This is not surprising. The Ring War has ended with Sawada Tsunayoshi's victory, and Xanxus' past has been told. After relaxing, everyone will naturally find Natsume and his three people who appear to be independent.

Originally, none of these guys had a fuel-efficient lamp (except for poor Sawada Tsunayoshi, of course), and especially there was Ribo Eunzai, who was worried about the world being in chaos. With just a few words, everyone was told not to go home for the time being, but to stay and watch the show. .

Then, they discovered that it was great to stay! Compared with Xanxus's somewhat tortuous life experience, the scenery over there is even more beautiful!