Chapter 301 - 302

Chapter 301: I can’t accept it!

The reason Kagura didn't completely avoid Sesshomaru's attack was because she was so shocked that she saw the way Sesshomaru and Natsume got along.

Of course, Kagura now doesn't know Natsume's name, because she didn't take Kagura seriously from the beginning.

In fact, except for Sesshomaru, even Inuyasha was not noticed by Kagura. Although she failed to kill Inuyasha several times, it was all because she did not try her best.

Kagura didn't dare to completely disobey Naraku's orders, but she didn't want Naraku to get too much of what he wanted, and she didn't want him to become stronger, so every time he was subtly disobeying Naraku, working hard but not doing his best. This was also the case for Inuyasha, Higurashi Kagome and others. The truth about how long people can live.

However, precisely because Kagura's attention was focused on Sesshomaru, she could see more intuitively that something was wrong with the relationship between him and the human boy.

Kagura has never been in love, but because she loves freedom, she often takes advantage of her missions to wander around, including human villages and castles.

Therefore, Kagura has seen how human lovers and couples get along. She cannot understand that kind of emotion, because in her eyes, only strong people are worthy of her love, such as Sesshomaru.

Kagura thought that Sesshomaru was the same as her. It wasn't that Sesshomaru liked her equally, but that he also liked strong people. That's why Kagura had hope in Sesshomaru because she was convinced that she was the strong one.

Although she is still controlled by Naraku.

However, what he saw in front of him not long ago completely subverted Kagura's three views -

look what he saw? Sesshomaru, who had always been extremely indifferent to him, actually showed such a gentle expression to a human boy!

Not only was he gentle, he actually became at a loss because of a slight change in the eyes of that human boy!

Yes, maybe others couldn't see it, but Kagura was sure that when the human boy had a cold face, Sesshomaru's eyes really flashed with panic.

I'm so confused. The dog demon who never changes his face when facing Naraku, and who has an elegant and indifferent temperament whenever he sees him, has his emotions affected by a weak human boy!

Kagura was shocked, didn't understand, couldn't accept it!

Because of this, she failed to react in time when Sesshomaru had murderous intentions towards her, and she paid the price with an arm.

Kagura stared at Sesshomaru in hurt and shock, not believing that the stern-faced dog demon below was really the Sesshomaru he knew!

Kagura actually doesn't care about an arm. She is essentially Naraku's clone. If her body is missing, Naraku can find a way to replace it with the bodies of monsters as long as she goes back.

Therefore, what Kagura cannot accept the most is Sesshomaru's attitude towards him.

Sesshomaru would not worry about Kagura's feelings. Seeing that the first attack was not fully effective and Kagura dodged it, Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes, tightened the knife in his hand, and attacked her again.

——Seeing

Sesshomaru and Kagura fighting together, to be honest, Inuyasha, Higurashi Kagome and Shippo were all stunned, having no idea how things ended up like this.

It's not that Sesshomaru and Kagura have such a deep friendship that they can't fight, but Kagura's target today is clearly Inuyasha, so why did he get into a fight with Sesshomaru out of nowhere?