Chapter 29 - 30

Chapter 29 Heartbeat speeds up

On the weekend, Natsume came to Higurashi Kagome's house at the appointed time.

It was said to be a home, but Kagome Higurashi actually lived in a shrine, and the family made a living by selling amulets and some small items to ward off evil spirits.

In addition to Natsume, Higurashi Kagome also invited four or five classmates, but only one of them was a boy. In other words, including Natsume, there were only two male classmates.

The Higurashi family showed great enthusiasm for the arrival of Natsume and others. Not only Grandpa Higurashi and Grandpa Higurashi, but also the little brother Souta, who was only four years old, was smiling so hard that his eyes were missing. He was very cute.

"You're here, Natsume!"

Seeing Natsume, Higurashi Kagome, who was chatting with the two friends who arrived first, immediately ran over, followed by Higurashi Souta, who was walking a little unsteadily.

"Happy birthday, Higurashi."

Seeing Higurashi Kagome, although Natsume still didn't have a smile on her face, her expression was much softer than when she was at school.

As he spoke, Natsume handed a rather large box to Higurashi Kagome.

"Can I open it and take a look?"

Kagome Higurashi held the box and looked at Natsume expectantly.

"Of course."

Natsume nodded. In fact, he didn't know what was in the box. Out of trust in Tomoe, he did not ask what exactly Tomoe bought for Higurashi Kagome.

"Hurry up, Kagome!"

"Yes, it's such a big box. I also want to know what's inside!"

The two girls who were chatting with Higurashi Kagome just now also came over, looking more nervous. Kagome Higurashi still looked anxious.

If this wasn't Kagome Higurashi's birthday present, Natsume doubted that the two girls would grab it themselves.

——It’s just a birthday gift. Are you so curious?

Natsume really doesn't understand the thoughts of such a little girl.

As everyone knows, for children who are only about ten years old now, what they gave to Higurashi Kagome were small things such as hairpins and bracelets. Suddenly they saw such a big box, and it was given by Natsume, a mysterious transfer student. , the gossip among the little girls was naturally brought to the highest level.

Kagome Higurashi's heartbeat was also a little fast. She felt that the box was not very heavy. She wondered if it was a plush doll. God knew she had wanted a plush doll for a long time, but she was always embarrassed to mention it to her mother. Could it be that today Will your wish come true?

I couldn't wait to remove the ribbon on the box, and the contents inside were instantly exposed to the sun.

"Hiss..."

A neat gasp sounded, and the three girls' eyes widened at the same time, staring intently at the contents of the box, reluctant to blink.

"This is..."

After a long time, Higurashi Kagome stuttered, but before she could finish her words, she was interrupted by one of her two friends screaming: "Barbie,

this is Barbie! "

While shouting, the girl reached out and grabbed the doll:

"Show it to me, Kagome!"

"I want to see it too!"