Chapter 289 - 290

Chapter 289 Licking

However, after dodging away, Sesshomaru's face immediately turned ugly. The murderous intention that had disappeared due to Natsume's previous words reappeared in his eyes.

The reason why Sesshomaru was angry was not because Ichimaru Gin attacked him. The dodge just now was just a conditioned reflex formed by long-term fighting. However, when he dodged, he realized that Ichimaru Gin's knife did not hit his vital point at all - -In

other words, Ichimaru Gin didn't attack him because he wanted to hurt him at all. His purpose was...

Looking at Natsume's wrist that had fallen into Ichimaru Gin's hand, Sesshomaru tightened his grip on the handle of the knife. , no longer caring about whether Ichimaru Gin is Natsume's friend or savior, the demonic power in his body surged out, directly injected into the demonic sword Muramasa in his hand: "The demon sword in his hand..." Muramasa's demonic power became stronger and

stronger

. It was getting stronger and stronger, and the gushing pressure made two ordinary people, Conan and Hattori Heiji, unable to bear it. They clutched their chests and gasped. The feeling as if their hearts were about to stop beating made them feel for the first time. Death is so close to me!

Yes, with the desire for exclusivity erupting, Sesshomaru finally planned to use his own trick for the first time since he came to this world!

As soon as the demonic power in Sesshomaru changed, Natsume had already realized that something was wrong. When Sesshomaru spoke out, he knew that his premonition had come true. He really wanted to kill Ichimaru Gin!

Natsume is not worried about Ichimaru Gin's safety. With Ichimaru Gin's shrewdness, he was probably already prepared when he took the initiative to provoke Sesshomaru. Not to mention that his strength is not weak, and he would not be able to directly compete with Sesshomaru. Hard to say.

What gives Natsume a headache is the location. This is a busy city. The barrier he just set up can only withstand ordinary attacks. A big move like the Underworld Zangetsu Break is absolutely unstoppable!

Not to mention that there is Ichimaru Gin who is ready to fight back at any time. His magic spear is not jealous. Just the first release is enough to make his barrier collapse, not to mention that he can also use the swastika!

Natsume suddenly regretted that he did not set up a more advanced barrier because he was trying to save trouble at the beginning, but now it is too late to say anything. If you want to avoid making a big fuss, there is only one best and simplest way - —Then

let Sesshomaru take back his ultimate move!

It may be difficult for others to do this. Even if the Inu-General is resurrected, it may not be so easy to change the decision that Sesshomaru has made, let alone the Inu-General has been in the underworld for who knows how many years now.

However, that is only for others, Natsume is not others, for Sesshomaru, he is the most special one!

"Stop, Sesshomaru!"

Natsume broke free of his wrist from Ichimaru Gin's hand with a clever move. At the same time, he stepped in front of Ichimaru Gin and faced Sesshomaru who had already raised his sword.

Sesshomaru's ultimate move has been brewing for more than half, and Ichimaru Gin is also ready to counterattack. The dog demon and the god of death never expected that Natsume would use this method to make Sesshomaru stop. Their expressions changed at the same time. Changed.

"Don't do such a dangerous thing, Natsume!"

Ichimaru Gin made a mistake with his foot, activated Shunpo, and instantly flashed in front of Natsume. Sesshomaru, who was originally raised flatly, suddenly pointed to the ground, and at the same time, he injected Muramasa's energy into his body. The demonic energy was suddenly withdrawn, causing the half-activated Ming Dao Zangeue Po to come to an abrupt halt.