Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 101 Poor Tennis Minister

Natsume helped Ishida Uryū into the room and sat down on the sofa:

"You don't have any injuries on your body. It's just that your spiritual power and physical strength are exhausted, which is why you are so weak. You can rest for a while."

Natsume said to Ishida Uryū.

Natsume's medical knowledge is genuine. Don't forget that he was a doctor in his previous life, a very famous doctor.

"I understand."

Uryū Ishida nodded. Although he is not a doctor, and he is very repelled by the doctor's profession because of a certain man, but it is said that a long-term illness makes a doctor, and after years of training and fighting, he is often injured. He has some medical knowledge, so he can still judge his own situation.

"Thank you, Natsume."

Ishida Uryu thanked him not only for Natsume sending him home, but also because he saved his life before.

"I told you it was just a matter of effort."

Natsume shook his head. Uryu Ishida is the son of Ryugen Ishida. In a sense, the two of them can be considered brothers. Of course, Uryu Ishida doesn't know that now.

"If nothing happens, I'll leave first."

Natsume said goodbye to Ishida Uryu. There was a fox demon waiting for him to go back for dinner at home. He was delayed for so long by Ishida Uryu's matter and didn't have time to inform him. , he doesn’t know how he will nag again after he goes back.

Of course, Natsume was just talking, and he still enjoyed Tomoe's concern.

"Wait a minute!"

What Natsume didn't expect was that Uryu Ishida actually called out to him.

"Is there anything else?"

Natsume raised an eyebrow at Ishida Uryu. She didn't know what he wanted to do by stopping her. He wouldn't let her order takeout for him, would he?

It turns out that Ishida Uryū is not that thick-skinned. The reason he stopped Natsume was because he still had some questions he wanted to ask clearly.

"Who are you?"

Uryū Ishida looked at Natsume, with doubts that could not be concealed in his eyes:

"You have very strong spiritual power, and you seem to be very familiar with Kyūya, but I am very sure that you are not a Shinigami, nor a Shinigami. Quincy."

"Only Shinigami or Quincy can fight Hollows?"

Natsume looked at Uryū Ishida with a faint smile:

"I am a monk. Of course, you can also call me 'Onmyoji'."

Monks are what they call them in China, and of course they are Onmyoji in Japan. This is also the first time Natsume has admitted his identity as an Onmyoji. Before, he never thought that the first person to hear it would be Uryū Ishida. , the son of Ryugen Ishida.

"Onmyoji?"

Uryū Ishida exclaimed, his eyes widening a bit.

Speaking of which, Onmyoji is a profession that has existed even longer than Quincy, but aren’t Onmyojis dealing with monsters? When did it become empty?

Ishida Uryu thought so and asked the same question.

"I really don't want to have anything to do with Xu."

Natsume said with a hint of helplessness on his face,

"But Xu always comes in front of me, either wanting to kill me or killing others in front of me. Naturally, I You can't pretend that you haven't seen anything or that nothing has happened.