Chapter 115 - 116

Chapter 115 Influence

Although other thoughts were swirling in his mind, Natsume's eyes never left the battlefield for a moment. After seeing that Sesshomaru alone could not bring the battle back to life, Natsume no longer hesitated and opened the silver book. A mantra was recited.

Watching Sesshomaru get hurt once was enough, especially if he had the power to do something about it.

The familiar feeling of sudden power in his body told Sesshomaru that Natsume had taken action, and at the same time, his hands moved involuntarily.

The owner of the book can not only enhance the power of monsters, but when they chant the spell, the monsters have no room to resist.

Fortunately, Sesshomaru never thought of resisting Natsume, so even though he felt a little unhappy, Sesshomaru honestly followed his body's instinct and attacked the pangolin monster.

"I told you that your attacks are useless to me, Sesshomaru!"

The pangolin monster was still mocking Sesshomaru triumphantly, preparing to use his body to resist Sesshomaru's attack as before, but he didn't know that he was already about to die. .

"Ah..."

The pangolin monster's laughter suddenly stopped, and then instantly changed into a miserable howl:

"You... how can you penetrate my defense..."

The pangolin monster looked at Sesshomaru in disbelief, until it died. He didn't even know how he died:

"Impossible...impossible...I won't be killed by you twice..."

Even though he didn't want to accept the facts, the pangolin monster's voice became smaller and smaller until the end. Finally, it becomes inaudible and will disappear into the air at any time.

"Kill twice? I, Sesshomaru, have never seen you before."

Sesshomaru retracted his whip and said coldly. This simple sentence made the pangolin monster feel the last breath of his heart, and he kicked his legs and stopped moving.

Well, a monster who was not weak was not killed in the end, but was angered to death. I'm afraid he will never forget the name Sesshomaru even in the underworld.

"Sesshomaru, forehead."

Natsume said to Sesshomaru while putting away the book, and Sesshomaru also tacitly flicked his finger, and suddenly inserted his suddenly long nails into the pangolin demon's forehead, and dug out the inside to see. A piece of transparent jade the size of a thumb.

"Is this the Four Souls fragment?"

Sesshomaru shook his hand and shook off the blood on the Four Souls fragment. He lifted the small fragment and placed it in the sun. Under the sunlight, the Four Souls fragment shone with a mysterious light. , as if luring the monster closer.

"The energy contained in it is indeed not weak."

Feeling the continuous demon power flowing into his body from the four soul fragments, Sesshomaru said calmly. Because his mind was too firm, no matter how powerful the four soul fragments were, he could not seduce Sesshomaru.

"That's why they make all the monsters flock to them. Now the Shikon Jade has just been broken, and everyone doesn't know much about the fragments. When the news spreads, I'm afraid every fragment will be a battle." Natsume

glanced Looking at the four soul fragments, there was no desire at all in his eyes. Like Sesshomaru, he had no interest in external forces. Only the power he cultivated was truly his own.