Chapter 163 - 164

Chapter 163 Phone Number

Natsume could see the worry in this little girl's heart at a glance, and shook her head while doting on her slightly, her eyes full of confidence.

Although Natsume didn't say anything, not even a promise, Dio was still comforted by the indifferent expression on his face and the confidence in his eyes.

He is obviously a stranger he just met today, and he is also the owner of the book and should be his enemy, but Dio has an inexplicable trust in the young man in front of him. He believes that he will really not hurt himself and Xiaohui, and believes that he can handle it well. Today's accident prevented me from entering the police station and my identity from being exposed.

Later, it turned out that Dio's trust in Natsume was not wrong. The police investigated for a long time but could not find any useful evidence. In the end, the case could only be sealed in the archives of the police station and became one of many unsolved cases. .

In the end, the case went unsolved, and the police had to withdraw. After all, it was just an injury case, not a murder case, and the victim was not very concerned about it. Therefore, even though the Megure Police Department and Sato took the case very seriously, they bothered with it. After half a day, I still had to go back.

Looking at the already setting sun, Natsume turned around and glanced at Conan. Not to mention that it was because he called the police that the police showed up. Even if he didn't call the police, Natsume felt that the man and the young monster would choose to attack Dio and Dahai today. Kei's attack also has something to do with Conan.

It's not that Conan had anything to do with them or was secretly colluding with them, but his unlucky physique made what should have been a smooth concert come to nothing.

Conan noticed Natsume's gaze, and wondered if it was his own imagination. He seemed to feel a hint of helplessness and a hint of complaint in Natsume's eyes?

It's impossible, I'm not a prisoner, so what happened today has nothing to do with me!

Except for the matter of calling the police...

Conan suddenly lowered his head with a guilty conscience. How could he forget how much Natsume hates trouble? Does he really know that he reported it to the police?

Being held up and down by Natsume like this, Conan's heart was burning with discomfort, but he couldn't really run up to Natsume and confirm how much he knew.

Conan was so worried that his hair was about to fall out.

Not to mention Conan who was worried, Daimei saw Natsume about to leave. After hesitating for a while, she finally suppressed the girl's natural shyness and took two steps forward to give Natsume a piece of paper with a line of numbers written on it.

"This is..."

As soon as Natsume took the piece of paper and saw the number on it, it became clear. At the same time, she felt a little funny. If those fans of Dahaihui knew that Dahaihui took the initiative to give her her phone number, I don't know what she would do. Won't be attacked?

Really being attacked?

"This is my phone number."

Although Dahai Hui has a cheerful personality, this is the first time that she has taken the initiative to tell a boy her personal phone number, a boy who seems to be several years younger than herself.

Although his behavior always makes people unconsciously ignore his true age.

"We can keep in touch in the future. We are both the owners of the book. I'm afraid there will be unexpected situations in the future. You can contact me then. As long as I can do it, you can do whatever you want me to do." Because he was afraid of Natsume's rejection