Chapter 81 - 82

Chapter 81 Infinite tangle

In the end, Higurashi Kagome returned to the classroom in a daze. It wasn't that Natsume couldn't think of words to comfort her, but that Natsume didn't think it was necessary - there were only a few days left before Higurashi Kagome went to the Warring States Period. When she went to the monster-filled place After a while, you will accept the fact that you can see ghosts.

As for the unlucky math teacher, Natsume had already withdrawn those two little spells when he left the classroom, so even though he was badly beaten, he could go home after resting in the hospital for a few days.

Of course, because what he said when he was choked will have an impact on his future career as a teacher...

Natsume said that he would like to see it happen.

Although the girl's spirit failed to kill the math teacher in the end, his miserable appearance was enough to make her vent her anger, so she cooperated honestly with Natsume and was sent to that world by him.

The incident caused by the math teacher quickly spread throughout the school, causing panic and many people posted the incident online.

As a result, the incident began to spread among various schools.

The reason why this incident caused such a big fuss was not only because it happened on campus, but also because the math teacher's reaction was so abnormal.

Anyone with eyes can see that he is like a ghost. It's so weird.

Even Natsume received a call from Kudo Shinichi.

"Natsume, I heard that your school is very lively today!"

Kudo Shinichi's voice sounded like a smile but not a smile.

"Ah, especially our class."

Natsume's voice was as cold as ever. After spending many years together, Kudo Shinichi had long been accustomed to his neighbor's cold personality, so he was no longer surprised.

"What, that teacher is from your class?"

Kudo Shinichi heard the music and knew the meaning. As soon as Natsume said it, he guessed the matter:

"This matter doesn't have anything to do with you, does it?"

Kudo Shinichi said. This speculation is not without purpose. According to the information he received, a certain mathematics teacher in a certain school had a conflict with the students in the class during class, and was stimulated to fall ill.

Because the way he got sick looked like he had encountered a ghost, which was very abnormal, Kudo Shinichi called Natsume to ask what happened, but he didn't expect to get such a shocking piece of information.

Yes, Kudo Shinichi feels that this kind of thing is too similar to what Natsume can do. Even if a student conflicts with a teacher, the unlucky one is still the student, not the teacher, and the teacher will not be so angry that he ends up in the hospital.

"It's your own fault."

Natsume's voice was still calm, but he didn't deny it. For Kudo Shinichi, it was already an admission.

"You are so strong!"

Kudo Shinichi's voice was full of admiration, and he didn't know if it was sincere or not, but he couldn't do it anyway.

"What's going on? I know you won't conflict with the teacher for no reason. Did he really bully the girls?" After all, he didn't know the first-hand news. Kudo Shinichi was afraid that what he heard was not the truth, so I asked further.