Chapter 103 - 104

Chapter 103 The results are out

Even if it was Hyotei or Tatekai Dai's minister, Tezuka would at most say that the other party was a good opponent and full of fighting spirit, but now? What's going on with this expression of sincerity?

Because he was too shocked, Ryuzaki didn't notice that in addition to the above expressions, there was even a trace of pride in Tezuka Kunimitsu's eyes. It seemed that the young man's achievements were something worthy of pride and joy for him. matter.

If he discovered this, Ryuzaki would obviously not be as surprised as he is now.

"Do you know him?"

Ryuzaki asked Tezuka Kunimitsu. Obviously, if he hadn't known the young man named Natsume Takashi, Tezuka Kunimitsu would not have said that he knew him so well.

"Ah."

Tezuka Kunimitsu nodded. He still respects his own supervision, so even if he is usually taciturn, it is difficult for him to talk more at this time. Of course, the greater possibility is that the other party is Natsume, so Tezuka Only then did Kunimitsu feel the desire to talk:

"I taught Natsume tennis, and he is very talented in tennis."

- And he soon became better than his predecessor...

Tezuka Kunimitsu did not agree with this latter sentence. Ryuzaki said, just reciting it silently in his mind.

"So you have a good relationship with him?"

The expression on Ryuzaki's face changed from surprise to gossip. For this capable minister, besides seeing him in contact with the members of the tennis club, she even saw him in the class. His friendship with his classmates was also very casual. He didn’t expect that he would have a good friend from another school. How could this not interest Ryuzaki?

Unfortunately, Tezuka Kunimitsu didn't answer this time, and Ryuzaki didn't care, thinking that Tezuka Kunimitsu was unwilling to share his privacy. Little did he know that Tezuka Kunimitsu's brain was thinking at this time - he and Natsume really have a deep friendship.

?

For Tezuka Kunimitsu himself, he attaches great importance to Natsume as a friend. Every time he goes to the street tennis court to practice, he will look around intentionally or unintentionally to see if he can spot a certain boy.

Even if a larger and newer street tennis court was built near his home, he had never been there, and it was obvious why.

But what about the other party? Does Natsume feel the same way as him?

Thinking of Natsume's indifferent expression every time he saw him, Tezuka Kunimitsu became a little uncertain.

This feeling is very strange, but Tezuka Kunimitsu is not opposed to it.

Tezuka Kunimitsu didn't know that he and Natsume were similar to a certain extent. The feeling of outsiders when facing him was the same as when he faced Natsume.

Someone who is indifferent and someone with a paralyzed face makes it difficult for others to see through their true emotions.

Although he didn't get much information about Natsume from Tezuka Kunimitsu, it was enough for Ryuzaki to just get Tezuka Kunimitsu to admit that he was strong.

Ryuzaki, who has a very straightforward personality, no longer hesitates and directly decides on tomorrow's opponent -

Metasequoia.

At the same time, Ryuzaki began to look forward to the boy who could make Tezuka take notice, Natsume Takashi.

——At