Chapter 145 - 146

Chapter 145: Meet Xiaomi again

When Natsume came out of the bone-eating well, he did not see Tomoe waiting outside. This was what Natsume asked before leaving last time. Because he was not sure about his return date, he naturally would not let Tomoe sit here every day. In order to wait to take myself home.

However, Natsume still discovered something different in the bone-eating well. Not to mention that the abandoned small shrine had become a lot cleaner, and there was also an extra ladder in the well. Obviously, this was not prepared for Tomoe Wei, but for unknown reasons. When will Higurashi Kagome come back?

From far away, Natsume could still hear the cheerful voices of Higurashi's family outside. After all, Higurashi Kagome had just returned from the Warring States Period, so her family naturally wanted to reward their hard-working children.

After leaving Higurashi Shrine, Natsume originally planned to go home directly, but as he was walking, he suddenly noticed a familiar wave of demonic energy. Looking in the direction of the wave of demonic energy, Natsume first saw a flash of understanding in his eyes. Then there was helplessness -

that guy was too shameless, and he went to eat and drink at other people's houses again? As the master, I have to give it food, so why does it always want to go to other people's homes to eat?

Just when Natsume was wondering whether to go in and find that embarrassing guy or to pretend that he didn't know what to do, the guy who made Natsume feel embarrassed made a decision for him.

"Wow..."

The store door was opened, and then a fat guy who looked like a lucky cat jumped out of it nimbly, and jumped into Natsume's arms. After moving, he found a comfortable place. The position lay motionless.

"Xiao Mi, Xiao Mi, why did you run out suddenly?"

When Natsume reached out to hug the fat guy who jumped into his arms, a boy shouted and walked out. When he saw the comfortable nest in Natsume's arms, The voice suddenly stopped when he saw the fat guy inside.

"What's the matter, Echizen?"

A young man with a very gentle voice came out together with the previous young man. As he asked, he also saw the situation outside the store. A flash of surprise first flashed on his face, and then he immediately laughed:

"It's Natsume! It turns out that Natsume is the owner of Xiaomi. We are destined to meet each other. Come in and sit together for a while!" The

second boy said while reaching out to pull Natsume, but he didn't like to have a body with someone he didn't know well. Natsume, who came into contact, took a step back without moving, and dodged the boy's hand.

The young man didn't get angry even after catching his breath. His eyes flickered and he took his hand back naturally, as if nothing happened before.

"Tezuka is also in there."

The boy added.

Now that the words have come to this, it would be too disrespectful for Natsume to refuse him again, especially when he brought out Tezuka's name. Natsume knew that, even though he was usually cold and emotionless, In fact, his thoughts were very delicate, letting him know that even if he turned around and left without saying anything even though he knew he was in the store, Tezuka would definitely not feel good in his heart.

"Alas..."

Sighing secretly in his heart, Xia Mu glared at the fat guy who lay motionless in his arms, and was very angry at the trouble he had put in for him, otherwise he would have already been home by this time.