Chapter 123 - 124

Chapter 123 Curse

It turns out that since getting the knife called Muramasa, several accidents have happened to the Kikuchi family.

The first time was a maid who accidentally fell down from upstairs while cleaning the glass. Because it was only the second floor, there was no danger to her life, only fractures.

However, there is obviously a very high guardrail outside the window sill on the second floor, and even climbing over it is difficult, so how could he accidentally slip?

Later, after police investigation and the maid's account, it was found that there was indeed no second person at the scene. In other words, the maid really slipped and fell.

The second time was Jiro Kikuchi's wife. She fell into the swimming pool when she was passing by it. She would have drowned if she hadn't been discovered in time!

Now Jiro Kikuchi's wife is still in the hospital and has not come back!

According to Jiro Kikuchi's wife, she clearly felt someone pushing her hard, so she fell into the swimming pool. However, according to the monitor installed near the swimming pool, it was found that Jiro Kikuchi's wife was the only one at that time. Passing by the swimming pool, there was no other person at all!

In other words, it was impossible for Kikuchi Jiro's wife to be pushed down, but she insisted that someone definitely pushed her.

The third time was a guest who came to Kikuchi's house. While eating, he suddenly stuck a fork into his chest. At that time, everyone around the table was frightened. Although no one was killed because of the timely rescue, the person was still alive. He is still unconscious in the hospital.

These three times were more serious, and the others were more similar to bursting of light tubes, sudden power outages, changes in the position of things, etc. Taro Kikuchi did not go into details one by one.

That's enough.

After Taro Kikuchi finished speaking, the room suddenly fell into silence, and no one knew what to say for a moment.

If these things are accidents, they are indeed a bit too weird. Is it really the so-called demon sword Muramasa's curse?

At this moment, everyone just felt that the air in the room seemed to have become a little colder. Others were better, especially the timid Mao Lilan. She couldn't help but hug Conan a little tighter, wishing to stuff him into her body. It's the same as inside, it seems that this can make her a little warmer.

"There is no curse in this world."

The first one to break the silence was Mouri Kogoro. Unfortunately, if his voice was not so trembling, his words might be more convincing: "Someone must be causing trouble, my famous detective Moori

Kogoro We will definitely find the mastermind behind the scenes!"

Maori Kogoro vowed to be honest, but his confidence was really lacking.

After listening to Taro Kikuchi's words, Mouri Kogoro was also frightened. Firstly, those weird things were really scary. Secondly, after listening for a long time, he couldn't analyze at all. If it was really man-made, what exactly was that person like? Made it!

It seems that the Kikuchi family’s money is not so easy to make!

Mouri Kogoro already regretted taking this case.

"Then everything is up to you, Detective Mori."

Taro Kikuchi said to Kogoro Mori seemingly sincerely, but Natsume could see that in fact, Taro Kikuchi didn't believe Kogoro Mori at all. He just sought medical treatment in a hurry. After all, The Kikuchi family has been through a lot of trouble recently.