Chapter 229 - 230

Chapter 229 "Stay with me!"

"They're just a bunch of weak humans."

Sesshomaru said suddenly. After all, he had just arrived in modern times. He didn't know much about the modern system and didn't want to know too much about it. For him, the police were not much different from the samurai during the Warring States Period. , if you don't like it, just use one move to kill it instantly:

"Even if you are weak, those humans still won't pose much of a threat to you. What are you worried about?" Sesshomaru glanced at Yuki-onna with disdain

. Even looking at her directly felt like a waste of my eyes.

"I..."

Xue Nu gritted her teeth and finally swallowed her rebuttal. Wasn't it the same when she first came to human society? He looked down on weak humans and accidentally killed too many people, which attracted the attention of the country's top brass.

There are still demon slayers in this world.

Later, if Natsume hadn't happened to encounter and deal with it, I'm afraid she would have been eliminated by now. After all, although the monsters are powerful and have modern weapons, a tiger is still difficult to defeat a group of monkeys, not to mention that Yuki Onna has not yet reached the level of a tiger. degree.

This was also an opportunity for Yuki Onna to later open a store in human society. After all, she was hidden in the city, and only hiding among humans was the safest.

Yuki-onna glanced at Natsume, the meaning in her eyes was clear -

that's your friend, it's up to you to explain.

"In this era, ordinary people cannot kill casually, and the police cannot kill casually. Their status is very special, Sesshomaru." Natsume lived up to expectations and began to patiently explain to Sesshomaru: "So, if you want to kill someone, you must do it. It's clean and tidy."

Yuki-onna and Tomoe nodded slightly at first, expressing their agreement with Natsume's words. However, after hearing the next sentence, the two monsters were confused for a moment - Natsume instilled this concept into their original minds

. Is Lawless Sesshomaru really any good?

Of course, this thought only passed away in a flash, and soon Yuki Onna and Ba Wei became calm, not for anything else, but because they actually did the same thing.

No matter how much they pretend to be, monsters are monsters, and humans are ants in their hearts. They may be worried because there are too many ants, but they are not really afraid of ants, they just act more cautiously.

"Modern society is like this. Even if you have absolute strength, you can't do whatever you want without any worries. So Sesshomaru, in fact, what is more suitable for you is..." Natsume said to Sesshomaru earnestly

.

Doesn't Natsume not want to "stay together forever" with Sesshomaru? Of course! So when Sesshomaru came to modern times with him, Natsume was really happy.

However, after the initial excitement, Natsume's reason returned. In less than a day, Natsume had already noticed that Sesshomaru was living a very depressed life here. He could not do whatever he wanted like he did in the Warring States Period.

Because of his own reasons, he was restrained too much, and this was definitely not what Natsume wanted to see. What he wanted to see most was Sesshomaru looking down on the world.

Therefore, even though she was very reluctant to give up, Natsume still said the above words.

However, before Natsume could finish speaking, Sesshomaru interrupted: