Chapter 185 - 186

Chapter 185: The Trigger (Part 3)

At the beginning, Ichimaru Gin did not dare to move, because he was afraid that Natsume would be distracted and injured, but now Natsume no longer cares about another injury, so after Ichimaru Gin withdrew his eyes from Natsume's clothes, he looked at the previous one. The decision became even firmer.

Taking advantage of Natsume's opportunity to kill a Hollow with one move, Ichimaru Gin used all his strength to break away from Natsume's arm and jump to the side.

"What are you doing, Gin!"

Natsume's pupils shrank and he glared at Ichimaru Gin. Unfortunately, because the enemies around him were still there, he could only stare at Ichimaru Gin with his eyes and had no other choice.

"I want to help too, Takashi."

The smile on Ichimaru Gin's face has long since disappeared. His red eyes were so wide at this moment that they were about to bleed. He looked very penetrating.

"Anyway, there's nothing you can do to stop me now."

Ichimaru Gin suddenly smiled, and his bright red eyes gave people the illusion that he was possessed.

Ichimaru Gin was not joking. After saying that, he planned to join the battle to help Natsume.

It's a pity that the IQs of those Hollows are too high. When Ichimaru Gin landed, they had already included Ichimaru Gin among the enemies. Originally they were just attacking Natsume, the Hollows began to move towards Ichimaru Gin underground. Moved.

Ichimaru Gin had just taken a stance, and before he even had time to send out a move, the ground beneath his feet trembled, and then a Hollow jumped out.

Ichimaru Gin's half-day battle was not in vain. Of course, he would not be completely unresponsive like at the beginning. When he felt the soles of his feet trembling, he jumped into the air to avoid the sneak attack from the hollow underground.

But there wasn't just one Hollow. While Ichimaru Gin's body was still in mid-air, another Hollow's long mouth had already bitten him.

After all, Ichimaru Gin is not Natsume. Although his physical flexibility has been greatly enhanced after such a long period of training, his application of spiritual power is still far behind Natsume. Without a relay point under his feet, he can't do anything at all. Change direction in mid-air.

——It's really embarrassing. I obviously wanted to help Takashi, but now I have just escaped from his protection for less than a minute. I didn't even have time to use a move, and I was already about to die in Xu's mouth.

Not willing to give in! But this is fine. Without him as a burden, Takashi will be able to escape successfully!

Ichimaru Gin's body could not move, but his head could still move. After all, Natsume was not directly behind him.

However, Ichimaru Gin didn't do that. Instead, he closed his eyes. It wasn't that he didn't want to look at Natsume one last time, but that he didn't want Natsume to see the unwillingness, resentment and nostalgia in his eyes. He just wanted to leave without looking back. alright!

The time came, but the expected pain did not come. Ichimaru Gin's heart trembled suddenly, and he suddenly had a very ominous premonition.

Ichimaru Gin couldn't wait to open his eyes. What struck him was not Xu's ferocious appearance, but Natsume's pale face and the glaring redness in his eyes.

"Takashi!"

Ichimaru stared at Natsume's body that had been bitten by Xu with piercing eyes, and let out a heart-rending roar.