Chapter 175 - 176

Chapter 175 Preaching

Now that the words have come to this point, there is no need to hide some things. Higurashi Kagome tells the story of how she fell into the bone-eating well one day and then went to the Warring States Period through the bone-eating well.

Natsume remained silent from beginning to end, pretending to be listening carefully, making it impossible to tell that he actually knew all the inside information, or to be more precise, he knew it better than Higurashi Kagome herself.

"Is that why you often get sick? Just to help Inuyasha find the four soul fragments?"

Finally, after Kagome Higurashi finished speaking, Natsume concluded.

"Yes."

Higurashi Kagome showed an awkward smile, but despite the embarrassment, she never felt relaxed. Carrying such a big secret hidden from all her friends, Higurashi Kagome's inner pressure can be said to be It's very big. Now that Natsume knows this secret, Higurashi Kagome naturally feels a lot more relaxed.

"What do you mean by 'just helping me'?"

Compared to Higurashi Kagome's ease, Inuyasha was dissatisfied after hearing Natsume's words: "

What's wrong with Kagome helping me find the four soul fragments? Are you jealous or envious!"

Inuyasha said to Natsume His tone was still not very good. Even though Kagome Higurashi said that she and Natsume were just ordinary friends, in Inuyasha's eyes, the two were still too close, and he naturally felt uncomfortable.

It's one thing to still think about Kikyo in your heart, but it's another thing to know that Higurashi Kagome also has someone else in her heart!

"Envy? Jealousy?"

Natsume looked at InuYasha, his eyes were obviously very plain, but InuYasha took a step back reflexively, and a sense of vigilance arose in his heart - the eyes of this human boy were so sharp

! How could I not stand the look in the eyes of a human being?

Before Inuyasha could figure it out, Natsume's next words made him lose the intention to continue thinking about the previous problem.

"Let an ordinary female middle school student accompany you on adventures in the Warring States Period. She has trouble eating and sleeping, can't see her friends, has to lie all the time, fights countless monsters with various abilities, and walks on the edge of life and death every day. "Sir, do you really think this is something to be proud of?"

Natsume said in a deep voice, and the momentum he exuded unknowingly made Inuyasha, the half-demon, take a step back. In the competition of momentum, the half-demon The demon Inuyasha actually lost to a human!

But Inuyasha couldn't care less about whether he lost or won. At this time, he was almost stunned by Natsume's words.

Inuyasha had never thought about those issues carefully before, but when Natsume said this, he realized that Kagome Higurashi had actually paid so much to be by his side.

"No one owes you anything, Inuyasha. Even if the Shikon Jade was broken by Kagome's arrow, it was an accident during the battle. What's more, the Shikon Jade is not your thing, it used to belong to you. What belongs to Kikyo now belongs to Kagome, so don't take it for granted."

Natsume doesn't like preaching, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how. After a few words, Inuyasha's fair face changed color, but this time But it's not because of anger, but because of other complex emotions.

"Stop talking, Natsume."

Seeing Inuyasha's expression change, Higurashi Kagome immediately felt distressed. Although she also knew that Natsume was doing it for her own good, when faced with love and friendship, women always unconsciously Will be biased toward the person you like.