Chapter 219 - 220

Chapter 219 The real master appears

Because the noise was too loud, many people did not hear the shouting mixed in with the many voices, but this did not mean that Natsume did not hear it.

If it was just an ordinary question asking about something, Natsume wouldn't pay attention at all, but to his surprise, he heard that the voice was very familiar, so he held Sesshomaru's hand to prevent him from being impulsive, and moved towards the voice. He looked in the direction of the sound.

Then what caught Natsume's eyes were three familiar figures.

——What kind of fate is this?

Natsume sighed heavily in his heart. If there was a ranking among the people he didn't want to see at this time, then the three people who appeared, especially the shortest one, were definitely in the top three.

It's not that Natsume has done anything sorry for others, nor is it that these three people are too powerful or are Natsume's enemies. On the contrary, they can still be called Natsume's friends. It's just that one of them has a certain attribute that is too strong. He really didn't want to get into trouble when Sesshomaru and Tomoe were present.

It's a pity that when Natsuki looked over, the three people also saw Natsume. Let alone the two tall ones, at least the eyes of the smaller one lit up. What was shining in those beautiful big eyes was definitely The light of joy.

Forget it, since you can't avoid it if you encounter it, let it be.

Naturally, the three people walking towards this direction at the same time could not be concealed from Sesshomaru and Tomoe. Especially since Tomoe knew these three people, he knew even more clearly who their purpose was.

"Today's meal was really full of twists and turns."

Ba Wei glanced at Natsume meaningfully, apparently still remembering what Natsume said about a certain guy's special qualities, or to be more precise, the qualities that attract certain things. .

"Or maybe I'm already worried about whether I can finish the meal smoothly." He

said he was worried, but there was obviously no worried look on Ba Wei's face. In the face of the absolute strength gap, all abnormalities were just paper tigers.

Ba Wei has always believed in this.

"Do you know these three humans, Takashi?"

Sesshomaru asked Natsume in a low voice. It was obvious from Tomoe's face that he knew something, and the feeling that he was the only one being kept secret made him feel a little unhappy.

But after all, Sesshomaru was not an idiot. Even if he felt unhappy, he did not vent it out directly. He came to remember that this was not the Warring States period, and it was not a place where he could kill anyone he disliked at will.

It wasn't that Sesshomaru was afraid that he would be in trouble, but that he didn't want to cause trouble to Natsume.

Natsume, who had a deep understanding of Sesshomaru's character, naturally noticed his forbearance. After giving Sesshomaru a gentle smile, Natsume simply explained: "These three are all acquaintances, especially the kid among them.

He His physique seems to be a bit special, and he always attracts cases to happen around him unconsciously, so as long as he stays with him, he will never be 'quiet'." Now was not a good time to explain, so Natsume simply said a few

words In other words, it was just to let Sesshomaru know which one of the three people needed special attention.

Sure enough, after listening to Natsume's explanation, Sesshomaru was satisfied, and temporarily regained his previous calmness and said nothing.