Chapter 183 - 184

Chapter 183 The Trigger (Part 1)

That day, as usual, after Natsume and Gin Ichimaru finished sparring in a sparsely populated area in the suburbs, they walked back side by side. As they walked, Gin Ichimaru said to Natsume: "Takashi, what kind of house do you like?"

When this question came up, there was a look of expectation on Ichimaru Gin's face that he was not even aware of, like a child showing off to his parents, allowing Natsume to see his true intention at a glance.

It's a pity that Natsume couldn't feel Ichimaru Gin's excitement. Because of his own reasons, he was destined to be unable to continue to be together with Ichimaru Gin.

However, Natsume did not directly express his innermost plans, but temporarily cooperated with Ichimaru Gin's words, even if it made him happy for a while.

Natsume said to himself, this thoughtful child rarely could be so happy about one thing, and he couldn't bear to ruin his good mood.

"Why do you ask this question suddenly? Is your family's money enough to buy a house?"

Natsume and Ichimaru Gin have both found jobs since they came to this area. Because they both have spiritual powers, and their bodies are strong and their minds are flexible, so The two of them actually made money quite quickly.

Because he saw that Ichimaru Gin seemed to like money and things very much, Natsume gave all the money he earned to Ichimaru Gin and asked him to arrange the household expenses. As expected, Ichimaru Gin was very satisfied with this arrangement, so Natsume didn't even know that there was anything at home. How much.

In fact, the main reason is that Natsume has no intention of living in Soul Society for a long time, so he doesn't care too much about money and other things, so naturally he doesn't remember it as clearly as Ichimaru Gin.

"How come you don't even know how much money your family has!"

Ichimaru Gin rolled his eyes at Natsume angrily. Of course, because of the color of his eyes, his eyes were also "red eyes".

That's what he said, but there was no hint of complaint in Ichimaru Gin's voice. Not only that, there was even a flash of happiness in his eyes.

Of course Ichimaru Gin is happy. Doesn't Natsume's words just prove his trust in him? Being able to give all the money he earns to himself without even counting the amount of money. With Natsume's shrewdness to be able to do such a thing, doesn't it show his complete trust in himself?

Well, sometimes misunderstandings happen like this, but this time it was a beautiful misunderstanding, so Natsume naturally wouldn't bother to explain it, and quietly accepted Ichimaru Gin's "complaint".

"The money we have saved is indeed enough to buy a house. Although we can't afford a house in a particularly good location or with a particularly large area, there is no problem at all for an ordinary one!" As he said this, Ichimaru Gin became happy again, thinking about it

. Having a home that truly belongs to him and Natsume, Ichimaru Gin couldn't keep his mouth shut: "Do

you have any requirements for our home, Takashi?"

Natsume noticed that Ichimaru Gin said "house" at the beginning. , has now become "home", which shows how much he attaches importance to this matter.

This made Natsume feel more and more bitter. Should he tell the truth and tell Gin Ichimaru that he did not plan to live here for a long time, but that he planned to become a Shinigami?

Ichimaru Gin had no intention of becoming a Shinigami from the beginning!

However, Natsume also knew that the longer some things were delayed, the more ugly they would become in the end, so even though he really didn't want Ichimaru Gin to be hurt, he calmed down and decided to tell the truth: "Actually..." However, he just