Chapter 247 - 248

Chapter 247 Mental Breakdown

"Natsume, run!"

Tezuka Kunimitsu didn't want to stay here as a hostage, but as the head of the Seigaku Tennis Club, the first thing he thought of was not his members, but Natsume.

When Tezuka Kunimitsu shouted, the other teenagers who were about to escape first also thought of Natsume, the friend of Sesshomaru who was standing to block the bullets and create opportunities for them.

However, whether it was Tezuka Kunimitsu or a teenager, when their attention turned from Sesshomaru to Natsume, they suddenly discovered that Natsume was missing!

Yes, Natsume is gone. The boy who was in front of them just now disappeared and was nowhere to be found in the few seconds they were distracted!

"Natsume, Natsume, where are you?"

Tezuka Kunimitsu panicked instantly. He didn't care about running for his life, and he also forgot that there might be more gangsters and more dangers. He just kept shouting Natsume's name and looked around. It seems like he will never give up if he can't find Natsume!

"Tezuka..."

The junior high school students who had left looked at each other in confusion, and then the panic in their eyes slowly turned into determination -

Minister Tezuka/senior's friend is their friend, not to mention that they all know Natsume, why? Can you leave him alone and escape? Even if you succeed in escaping in the end, you will feel uneasy for the rest of your life!

Thinking of this, the teenagers turned around and scattered in all directions, following Tezuka in search of Natsume.

Seeing this scene, Tezuka Kunimitsu's eyes flashed with deep emotion, and he wanted to ask them to leave first, but he also thought that one more person would be more helpful, and he felt very conflicted and painful in his heart.

One is his friend Natsume, and the other is a partner in the tennis club. Neither Tezuka Kunimitsu wants them to be harmed.

Naturally, every move of several people could not be hidden from Sesshomaru. No one saw his eyes flash. The coldness in his eyes seemed to dissipate a little, but the change was too weak, and everyone was focused on searching. Natsume, so no one noticed the slightest difference.

At this time, other hostages were running towards the gate. The police also realized that this was a good opportunity to rescue people, and began to send people to attack inside the mall.

In the place that was originally full of hostages, only the teenagers and Sesshomaru were left. The camouflage man seemed to be really frightened by Sesshomaru, he just stood there motionless.

Only Sesshomaru knew that the camouflage man was indeed frightened, but it was not the fact that Sesshomaru could block bullets, but the fact that he was frightened by his murderous aura!

Yes, Sesshomaru is famous for his vengeance. Usually, he will kill anyone who blocks his path without hesitation without taking a slight detour or waiting.

How could such a character really just passively defend and do nothing when someone dared to kill him?

That's not Sesshomaru's character!

In order to cooperate with Natsume's plan, Sesshomaru did not kill anyone, but he deliberately directed a trace of killing intent at the camouflage man!

Normally, the murderous intent he exudes unintentionally can scare ordinary people to the point of peeing their pants, not to mention that he can now use murderous intent. Even if there is only a trace, it is enough to scare the courage of the camouflage man!