Chapter 281 - 282

Chapter 281 Remember to eat but not to fight

"Bawent, what is Bawent? The name of a person or the name of an organization?" It was Hattori Heiji who asked these questions. As soon as Hattori Heiji spoke, Conan wanted to cover his mouth. Unfortunately, Hattori Heiji was too fast. Well, he himself was too small. He had just stood up on tiptoes and raised his arms, and before he even touched Hattori Heiji's mouth, he had finished speaking.

How come this unlucky child only remembers to eat but not to fight?

This time Conan stopped covering Hattori Heiji's mouth and instead covered his eyes with his hands. He could already predict Hattori Heiji's end!

Although Conan's EQ is not as high as his IQ, Natsume and Sesshomaru have never concealed their care for each other. Although Sesshomaru has not yet fully realized what that care means, people with a discerning eye can see it.

Among the discerning people is Conan.

Although Conan is not sure about the real relationship between Natsume and Sesshomaru, the relationship between the two is indeed very strange. He is not without good same-sex friends, such as Hattori Heiji next to him, but the two of them do not flirt with each other from time to time. He doesn't have a hand, and he won't look at each other with a look that makes people blush and make their heart beat!

Just like just now, the two of them were indeed talking about the unknown Bawent thing, but some of the words and the expressions when they spoke were too thought-provoking -

the kind of person who valued the other person's life more than his own. What's more important is the feeling of completely entrusting one's life to the other person. Conan looked a little envious.

However, despite being envious, Conan felt a bit of a sour feeling in his heart. This feeling was inexplicable. It seemed very weak but he couldn't ignore it.

Just like sand in your eyes, no matter how small the sand is, you can still feel its presence and its impact on you.

Conan, who has always been very curious, rarely acted like an ostrich this time. Quan Dang himself only felt the strange atmosphere between Natsume and Sesshomaru.

Therefore, no matter how curious he was about Bawent, Conan could not bear to ask anything. Firstly, he could not bear to interrupt the charming atmosphere between Natsume and Sesshomaru. Secondly, he wanted to suppress the strange feeling in his heart. Thirdly, he could not bear to interrupt the charming atmosphere between Natsume and Sesshomaru. Laiya was worried about what Sesshomaru would do.

It hasn’t been long since Hattori Heiji was beaten before!

It's a pity that Conan controlled his curiosity, but he couldn't control Hattori Heiji. This guy's emotional quotient was far lower than his IQ, and he couldn't read the atmosphere, so... then

he failed!

"Crack!"

Sesshomaru never specifically reminds you before cracking his whip, nor does he pronounce his name when he performs a special move with a knife.

Why? Because the light whip is just an inferior attack method to Sesshomaru, he doesn't even bother to give it a name.

However, for Sesshomaru, the attack power of the light whip is very weak, but for an ordinary person, Hattori Heiji, the chance of evading the attack of the light whip is as low as the chance of winning the five million grand prize without advance prediction. .

"Ah!"

"Crack!"

The first sound was naturally the cry of pain from Hattori Heiji who was whipped, and the second sound was the sound of him falling to the ground after being whipped away.