Ch1: Starting Again

Shi Feng wake up thinking about the long journey he had.
He still can't believe he returned again and it was also years before the lunch of God's domain.
It has been a week since he returned and he now is getting ready to go to the university.
He has been thinking what to do now to change the status quote because once he got to greater domain he will be at a disadvantage again if he carried that load alone again.
He got up and started washing then got to go his morning routine.
He start abit of exercises and bit of running without being heavy as he lacks money to buy potions for now.
"good morning, honey"
Mom said looking at me lovingly
"Hi, Mom"
I replied while walking to take a shower preoccupied with my thoughts.
"breakfast is ready" She said
"okay, coming" I replied
I don't need to be thinking about these things right now lets just enjoy family time for now.
After I came down I saw my father reading about the news. He looks up and say
"good morning, champ"

"Good morning, Dad" I replied while looking at him with nostalgia.
"what's with that look you are going to college not war. You're all grown up now and need to man up. So even if you miss us you will need to be okay with it"
"what's do you mean be okay with it honey , who last night was it that almost cried because his son was leaving" mom said while taking a seat next to him
"eh..eh.who said I almost cried i just said he will need someone to take care of him" coughing dad said
"hahaha haha. Don't worry dad i will be fine" I said as I laughed
"well good if you need anything call us and we'll be there" dad said
"okay dad thanks" I said smiling.
After breakfast I talked with them for a while then they went to work so I got to my room to continue my thoughts.
First I need money and it's lots of money . I said inwardly as I looked at the notebook I wrote in the past week.
"money now will help me a lot to build a good foundation and not to struggle in the beginning of the game like last time and make a lot of things easier later in the game."
So I thought about being a martial arts instructor or work in a guild for the online games that's popular nowadays but I don't know how to play other games and martial arts nowadays still not like the time when God's domain begins. Even stocks which I know about because of aqua rose insistence for me to get a commercial degree needs a lot of money.
As I was looking at the notes I saw a notification pops up about lottery. "shit, that's right" I jumped out as I recalled the winning ticket I remembered because of the old guy iron forge
"black flame, do you know I almost won a lottery ticket 18 years ago"
"yeah, I know everyone knows that because you won't shut up about it" I said inwardly but asked with enthusiasm "really?"
"yeah it was 14 years ago before God's domain opening and I spent years before I got over it who would have known that it was a blessing in disguise as if I won the lottery I wouldn't have become what Iam now"
"yeah who would have know" I said as I was hoping for him to stop talking and gets down to work.
But he didn't as he said "yeah it was 29th August 2125. I remember it was a hot day so as I got my salary I a pop up advertisement about the lottery came to me so I said why not and bought one and boy you know the number I choose was only two numbers away from the grand half a billion credit can you imagine"
"no no I can't" I said surrendering to my fate
"yeah I chose 14.51.87.32.93.71
And the grand price was 14.51.87.32.93.69 that number haunted me for years I remember it more than my name and wasted 6 years over it and even joined God's domain 2 years later that's why I didn't join any guilds because they refused me when I was in need"
"hey I offered you to join my workshop so late because you weren't near me if I had known you were living near me I would have asked you to join me earlier than the others" I said but this time it was true as Iron forge was the best forger in the past two lifes but I didn't know him personally in the first and in second when I researched for him and didn't find him I also thought it was weird
and then forgot about it only to hear about him later when he became artsian in the greater God's domain and he refused to join any guild after becoming a master.
"hahaha haha, well life is always about chances because if you had known me or if I had the lottery ticket I may not be able to become artsian with the legendary quest I got after being refused by the guilds"
"well that's also true" I said because in my first life I only knew him by his fame as the best blacksmith and free player but I didn't know about that quest until the second life.
"well here you go one legendary shoes
but it's price is going to high" he said seriously as he started talking money.
I smiled as I remembered about the guy because this time I'm going to recruit him before the game began and I even know about the quest so I won't change his quest even if he joined me earlier but most importantly I remember the THE LOTTERY TICKET number because everyone who goes to him with a deal he talks about or about the legendary quest he got.
I looked at the date and saw there's still two days so I booked the ticket and laughed because it wasn't taken yet.this the good thing about this lottery website as you get the money to your account without anyone knowing that you won but every ticket has one chance that's why I didn't know if someone had won the grand prize or not.
Now that the money problem has been solved I don't know if I tell my parents or not as I need to do some investment to get the money where I can buy a building for the guild headquarters, equipment for training martial arts and of course potions.
Mmmmm.well I will tell them as they have the right to know and I wish for them to come with me to take care of them and give them some potions and they're the only ones I can trust to handle the money now and with their experience in management they can make most acquisition of the things I need without looking suspicious due to my age right now.