Ch48: guild matters &insane luck

the Grand Steward took Shi Feng to the treasury on the third floor.

The Grand Duke's treasury was heavily guarded. The six white-robed knights guarding the entrance were Level 200 Tier 3 Judgement Knights. Not to mention, there was even a Tier 5 magic array protecting the vault. Even a Tier 4 class would require a significant amount of time to break through such a powerful magic array.

Upon entering the treasury, Shi Feng discovered that the place looked very much like a museum, with many treasures on display.

"This is the list of treasures. You are allowed to redeem the Gifts for any of the items inside." The Grand Steward passed a list to Shi Feng.

Shi feng came here for two items and the two relied heavily on luck so he just came here for that

The first is Thank you gift themselves as they give reputation points and mastery books .in his past life he relied to this item to promote to viscount and basic sword master

The is The Twilight Treasure Chest which had been very famous in God's Domain. It was also referred to as both the Treasure Chest of Luck and the Indiscriminate Treasure Chest. Only Elite monsters that were Level 30 and above had a very low chance to drop the Twilight Treasure Chest.

As for why it was called the Indiscriminate Treasure Chest, the items one could obtain from it were extremely random. One might only receive two or three Copper and some trash items. One might also receive Epic or even Fragmented Legendary items. In general, the items one could get from the Twilight Treasure Chest relied heavily on luck.

Each Twilight Treasure Chest cost 100 Thank You Gifts so he decided to buy 1800 twilight box and with the remaining 60,000 he decided to open them later as it would take him along time.

He went back to the guild residence and met with aqua snd liang jing

"Guild leader we have completed the guild reputation requirements for promotion to the 2 star guild residence and also collected the materials for the stable "aqua said

When I gave fire dance and gentle snow the icarus heart I told them about the places and one of place was Watch Cemetery that have lord monsters and with the icarus heart luck points they got two and we were waiting for the reputation to promote it

"Okay I'm going now"

In the second-floor reception hall:

Shi Feng had arrived at the Adventurer's Association. He handed over the Guild Residence Promotion Order, officially promoting Zero Wing's Residence to a 2-star Residence.

Star-Moon Kingdom System Announcement: Congratulations to Zero Wing for becoming the first Guild in Star-Moon Kingdom to own a 2-star Guild Residence! Rewarding 30,000 Guild Popularity, 500 Gold Coins to the Guild, and one Guild Smithy Promotion Order.

White River City System Announcement: Congratulations to Zero Wing for becoming the first Guild in White River City to own a 2-star Guild Residence! Rewarding 10,000 Guild Popularity and 200 Gold Coins.
....................................
The system announcement repeated three times, and every player in White River City heard it loud and clear.

"Damn! What is this crap? Our Guild hasn't even obtained a Guild Residence, yet, already, Zero Wing has a 2-star Guild Residence?"

"What's this 2-star Residence thingy?"

"Lots and lots of money!"

Suddenly, Star-Moon Kingdom's official forums exploded with activity. Everyone discussed Zero Wing, and the various large Guilds had also begun asking around about the benefits of a 2-star Guild Residence. Also, what was a Guild Smithy Promotion Order?
...........,,,,,,,,,,,,,
"Sir, how may I be of service to you today?" a beautiful female receptionist asked Shi Feng, smiling.