Ch103:Pyramid Of Time & City battle

Shi Feng was really shocked by shocked by the effect of having the two swords together.

After calming down he called Frost and told her to everything that happened and then he began to think about his plan.

1 star great grandmaster is a new territory for him. Normally you would be able to become a city lord with conglomerate and hegemonics powers in it with no pressure.

But that is because you would have your own organization to depend on. But even with all the changes I did our World is still not any good position to fight with powers that excited for more than 600 years.

I may be able to become a source to be cautious about but not to the degree of not offending.

But at least in the light they won't do anything. But in the dark there are a lot...

Should I sell me services for the higher bider.?

This sure will make me gain a lot of contribution points to move the guild but city battles between the Tier 1 cities is very rare and happen every 2 decades or something. So the only remaining thing is to support someone to control a conglomerate while getting benefits of it.

Conglomerate tends to be controlled by several groups instead of one group. They also compete with with each other for better benefits and most importantly they are rich.

So let's see who would be the most profitable to support.

Although I can only support a basic conglomerate as intermediate and top won't offer much for only some basic support but they will require from certain things instead.

Intermediate conglomerates tend to have several cities under them and top conglomerates would even have more than one tier 1 city. But basic is stuck between a corporation and a true one. So if I lent a hand to someone he can really need help , I would get better offers.

But I can't look eager for it.when the city battle begins there will be people who contact with me after for sure. That's the beat time.

After Shi Feng organized his next step he met with frost who came . She is now a Tier 5 berserker.

"How is your group doing right now"

"It's good. They all choose to rebuild their mana bodies and became much powerful. But we need to begin moving soon as all of our preparations is done."

"Do you have a specific place or is it just random "

"No specific plan for now, but I intend to go for the sanctuary we were at . "

"Okay, how many crystals of souls did you get "

"Ah right here. 489 crystals there's only 25 colored crystals and it has a very weak effect too from tier 4 to break through to tier 5 after eating 4 . I think it's because it's in the greater god's domain , the world restrictions for it is too heavy "

"Well it's still a good thing for our world for now. Anyway the members will shortly arrive but I need seven luminaries crystals . So you can focus on this for a while "

"Mmm sure. By the way, why did you change your room. I wanted to tell I plan to join the city battle as the city is partially targeted because of me"

"No problem, there will no problems with tier 4 as my members have already reached high enough control and strength to condense their weapons which will make it easy victory "

"Why do they all have legendary weapons or something "

"Yes " I didn't hide anything thing as it's true.

"All of them?" She was taken back.

Well I understand how she feels. Zero Wing at the end had only about 6 or 7 legendary weapons. That's also after going hear and there . But with Icarus's Heart this time that reached fragment legendary and the ability of Zero Wing superior gathering of materials and treasures chest . The Icarus's Heart was like a machine factory for legendary items and fragment legendary. Oh right I did gain some treasures chests that I didn't open.