Ch62: The Fallen Ark & The Update

After I cleared up my thoughts I turned to see the midnight tea party and my guild members are speaking to each other.

"Hey who are these guys ?" I asked

"They are adventure team that's pretty famous they are called midnight tea party and they came to our auction before"Aqua said

"Oh I didn't notice anything that day anyway" I really didn't because I was still thinking of the god mode promotion trials.

"Hello guild leader Ye Feng I'm Breeze wine the team leader of the adventure group it's very nice to meet you "

"Hello there it's very nice to meet you but why are you here"Shi Feng wanted to move things faster as he didn't have time to waster here.

".....we are here to do a quest "he knew that it's not polite to lie so she just told the truth.

"Leader ...!?"they were surprised as they were not obligated to tell the truth.

"Eh ?! But you all seems to be tier 1 " I looked at them as if I was puzzled.

"Yeah we are, why ? Is there something wrong?"

"No nothing it seems that your quest might not be here"

He stayed silent but in the end he spoke " no it should be here "

"What is your quest related to "

"The Fallen Ark"

"Okay you should give up it's not something you should go to right now"i said while trying to advise them.

"Is there danger inside ,even if it's a Grand lord we can defeat it"Breeze Wine seemed confident.

"Eh? No no it's tier 4 Mystic monsters "I said as if I was surprised by him not knowing.

"What.?! Mr ye feng are you sure "

"Well yeah I was going to try opening it right now if you would like to watch"

"You have a key ?!" He asked puzzled about the situation as it's supposed to have only one key.

"No i wanted to try breaking in"I said as if it's simple matter.

"Eh ?!breaking in"

"Wel ye... wait do you have a key "

".....yeah we do "he just slipped so he can't lie .

"Great may be we can cooperate you open the Ark and we will protect you "

"But how will I escape after I open the ark"

"Oh right i will let you borrow an item you can escape after opening the ark" I handed him an abyss pendant.now we have many because in the dark den after going to a place far a way from the shelters they would open the abyss and farm abyss monsters there which drop abyss pendant.

"Okay I agree "he thought for a while before agreeing.but then continued

"But how can we divide the treasures "

"I assume you have a map Give me a copy of the Fallen Ark Map. Once we're inside, we'll go our separate ways and agree to a non-aggression pact. What we each walk away with will depend on our abilities."

"Oh and I will lure those monsters inside for a short amount of time so you could enter inside with a peace of mind"

The midnight members heard our conversation but if it's truly a mystic monsters it's better to really have a cooperation.

"Ah right before you go when you open the ark we will retreat as I'm not sure I can defeat a mystic yet"

"Okay I understand "