Ch 74: The Treasure Of Earth

I didn't delay and immediately transferred to
Kindle Ember City in the Fire Dragon Empire . I didn't set up a branch for Zero wing in this City because it's the place which would be attacked by the Scholar and he turn the Magistrate and one of War God's Temple Holy Ten, a Level 200 Demigod Dragon Knight into ash in a 2 on 1 fight in this City.

I went to The Magistrate that's located in the city hall.after I came close to the City hall I activated the Purple Stigma which really indicated that the there is a treasure in the city hall. After making sure I went inside.

I showed my War God's Temple Envoy title and my 5 star adventure emblem met with the receptionist in the city hall.

"Esteemed Lord, is there anything I can help you with?" A beautiful employee asked politely as soon as looked at me.

"I wish to see the Magistrate, Lord Evan. I have with some business with him," Shi Feng said.

"Of course I will notify Lord Evan of your arrival, right away " the beautiful employee showed respect and left to inform the Magistrate.

She came again but with a captain guard this time who said " Lord Envoy , Magistrate Evan waits for you in the parlor. Please, follow me"

"Alright, lead the way."

Shi Feng stood and nodded. He followed the Guard up to the parlor on the building's second floor.

"Young man, I hear you have some business with me ?" Evan asked, smiling at Shi Feng.

Mmmm it seems that as long as the NPC reaches Tier 5 they don't give a shit about my titles or status.

"Yes Sir, I'm now in my journey to find the seven treasures as the temple requested from me and I sensed that there's one here so I came to see if I could acquire it " I said my purpose without any vague words as I don't know another way.

"Oh something like this is here ? Well Can you sense its precise position?" He asked as he apparently didn't know that there's such a thing.

"Yeah it's in that direction " I pointed to the right side of my position.

"Oh it seems to be in the treasury, ok I will take you there" he took me to the treasury and I located the treasure immediately. It was a jewel shaped with beautiful colors.but it was stained with something as it had black color in it ruining the harmony of the jewel.

"Oh I see it's this Jewel, but I can't give it to you as one of the previous magistrates had a hobby of collecting Jewels but this Jewel that fascinated her was sealed by an Evil God, so she tried to restore it but couldn't and before she died she left it in here with regret hoping that someone would restore it someday."

"So you can only take it if you can if you find a way to purify it or collect 20 God Crystals and we will purify it for you."

System: You have accepted the Magistrate's Epic ranked Main Storyline Quest "Wishful dream."

Quest content: Collect 20 God Crystals to purify the Jewel and make up for The previous Magistrate's regrets.

Quest reward: Elemental Jewel .

I was taken back by this quest not only because it's difficult but also because there's no benefits for them in doing it.

I looked at the Magistrate strangely and he saw my look but he then smiled and said

"are you wondering why we would bear such a request left although there's no benefits for the city or the Empire? Actually it's because she was loved by the people and died after taking heavy damage defending the city. So as her last wish it was granted it for her and magistrate after magistrate took the request in trying to make it happen "