Ch18: establishing the guild

Stabbing Heart was surprised. He was Stabbing Heart, the Assassin's Alliance's famous Assassin Squad Leader. However, Shi Feng's uncourteous reaction was completely different than what he had imagined it would be. Could Shi Feng be a rookie gamer?.

Seeing Stabbing Heart staying silent, Shi Feng asked, "What not allowed ?"
"No of course not please go ahead." Stabbing Heart wanted to weep. Other players would be going 'Expert, expert!' when they met him, yet Shi Feng showed no such reaction. He wasn't sure of his identity so for now he took a stand of waiting and see.
Not knowing what Stabbing Heart was thinking, Shi Feng walked away heading towards the green-skinned Gnome who was the Challenge Race's administrator.

"Sir, time is money. What business do you have?" The Gnome administrator said so in a lofty tone.

"I want to enter the Copper Prize Challenge." Shi Feng said as he handed over 5 Coppers.

After flipping the Copper coins a few times, the Gnome nodded his head in approval. He opened the wooden door to the Challenge Race, allowing Shi Feng to enter.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new challenger on the field. Please let us welcome this brave Swordsman." The gnome loudly announced.

"Boss Stabbing Heart, the kid is participating in the Challenge Race," the male Cleric pointed out.
The resting Stabbing Heart laughingly said, "That kid's just a rookie. Does he think the Challenge Race is so easy? Even though the distance is only 30 yards, the Gnomes' attack pattern will change after you get past 15 yards and their attack rates greatly increase. Not to mention, even I have difficulty facing them."

"That's for sure! Even an expert such as Boss Stabbing Heart could only reach 20 yards. I'm guessing that kid will, at most, reach five yards before being done in." The male Cleric nodded with a smile.

Shi feng of course heard them but he paid no attention and started the challenge and passed like walking in park leaving them with eyes that almost popped out of their sockets.
Stabbing Heart suddenly became speechless. Deflecting bullets with a weapon was like walking on a thread of wire high up in the sky; a single misstep would send you plunging into the abyss. As if he was enjoying it, Shi Feng blocked the oncoming bullets over and over. Whereas, the bullets seemed to have a life of their own, intentionally avoiding Shi Feng's body as they flew past.
Total time spent: 10seconds. Estimated record time of 18 seconds for Copper Prize broken.
"Ng... I'm really not used to this soft and weak body," Shi Feng slightly lamented after passing through the finish line.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, a round of applause! This Swordsman has passed the challenge!" The Gnome administrator announced loudly.

System: Player was the First to pass the Copper Challenge and break the record. Rewarding player with 1 Silver Coin and Swordsman Skill [Thundering Flash].
I walked to stabbing heart and asked
"Do you still need to borrow after seeing the test"
He just shook his after being in daze for a few seconds.suddenly he said
"Expert can i have your contact information"
"I said sure "
After the exchange I made my way to the adventure guild.
At this moment, there was a crowd of players surrounding the Quest Board in the lobby of the Adventurer's Association.

Although the EXP awarded by these quests were negligible, the Guild Reputation they gave was very high. Moreover, each player was limited to only three Guild Quests a day.

A Guild could be promoted after it accumulated a set amount of Reputation, and the members of the Guild would receive much better Guild benefits such as bonus EXP when doing Quests.

"Excuse me, sir, what can I do for you today?" the blue-haired lady standing behind the reception counter asked Shi Feng, a smile on her face.

"I wish to establish a Guild," Shi Feng said
"Understood. Please fill up this application form." The receptionist passed Shi Feng a Guild application form.

It was very easy for players to establish a Guild in God's Domain. Players only needed to decide on a name for their Guild and designate a Guild Emblem. They were then required to purchase a Guild Certificate for 10 Copper Coins and have at least seven independent players place their signatures on it. When all these things were completed, the Guild would then be officially established.

Newly founded Guilds would all start out as 1-Star Guilds, and the only benefit available for the members of a 1-Star Guild were the availability of the Guild Quests.

After naming the guild Shi Feng then designed the Guild Emblem in the form of six silver wings.

After purchasing the Guild Certificate, Shi Feng sent Fire Dance and the others a Guild Signature invitation.
Then designated the other seven guilds vice masters as they will take care of the rest.
I then begin running towards the lost lands while I said in the guild chat that I will be unavailable for some time.
Along the way I killed some shrews and same elite shrew from the last time and got the skill [Parry] and [Rock-Iron Shield] (Bronze Rank).
Half an hour later...

After cautiously advancing the entire way up, Shi Feng was finally at the peak of the mountain.
Just as Shi Feng walked ahead a few steps...

A few blurry shadows could be seen up ahead.
At this moment, an emergency notification came from the system.

System: Player has discovered The Lost Lands. Activated Hidden Quest "Past Glory". Temporarily disabled player's communications to the outside world. Unable to leave the map until Quest is completed.
Shi Feng advanced in large strides and entered the ruined city .All around, there were ruined houses. Judging from the size of the city and the magnificence of the buildings, it seemed this city once flourished.
Shi Feng didn't waste time this time and arrived at the central tower of the city directly. This place was once a sacred ground for mages. It was the best place to learn magic. Now, however, it was irreparably ruined. Even the Magic Crystal at the tower's peak had shattered.
Shi Feng went up the tower. He stood in the tower's observatory, filling his eyes with the city's scenery. Shi Feng would've slowly savored the sight were he not in a rush.

Just as Shi Feng pretend that he was about to leave."Young adventurer, welcome to the City In The Sky."