Ch37: the Eyes of the truth

"magnificent . Truly magnificent ." Sitting on a purple throne, a phantom voiced his praise as he looked in shock at Shi Feng. "Your performance has completely surpassed our expectations. It is also for this reason that we have decided to reward you with an additional 50,000 Merit Points."

System:congratulations you have cleared the the war God's temple trials (tier 0)rewarding 300 hundred million exp points, 100 free mastery points,50 legacy points , 1000 gold coins, 100 hunan reputation and the advanced title "The temple envoy "

[The temple envoy]

Proof of the War God's temple twelve trials clearer and becoming a representative of war God temple. You will enjoy status and authority of a temple vice lord.You have high noble rank and are a viscount in all all kingdoms and empires within war God's temple sphere.

Great really great now I really don't have to rush to the bronze legatee title because this is even a viscount.

When i cleared the 11 trial I had a total of 200,000 but the twelve trial was really a surprise as it gave a divine rank item merit points ALONE which is understandable as the trial took me hours to bring him down due to attribute difference but it's worth now let spend some points.

"Since you've already passed our test, walk to the center of the chamber. We will give you the strength necessary to locate the Seven Treasures," Ucarus said.

Shi Feng then strode to the center of the Eternal Throne.

There were countless divine runes inscribed on the floor there, joined together to form a huge magic array. Meanwhile, the fifty silver thrones were hovering around this magic array, the thrones themselves apparently connected somehow with this magic array.

"Let us begin, then," Ucarus said as he looked at his companions.

"My lord, the preparations are completed," Ucarus said respectfully.

"Mmm let's go all out for him," the phantom sitting in a purple throne said in a low tone.

Ucarus was confused by these words.the twelve has already gathered.what more can be added.

"Let's add Eyes of Truth "

"What?!!but lord We have only one and that's why we didn't added it to the exchange list"

"I think so too sir [Omniscient Eyes] is powerful enough and with the purple stigma it's power is already enough"

"Well we can't let our envoy return empty handed and it has been gathering dust for years we might as well use it because you know what kind of enemy we are talking about. our envoy might surprise us"

"It is rare to find good talent. Let us lend a hand as well," the phantom sitting in a purple throne said to his elven other companions.

The mana increased as the twelve began to chant after awhile The liquid mana they had formed was several hundred times more precious than even Seven Luminaries Crystals, and each and every drop had taken the hundreds of them great efforts to form, not to mention hundreds of basin-sized liquid mana. Such an amount of liquid mana was more than enough to cast a purple Stigmata.

Shi Feng immediately felt his body being filled up with an infinite amount of power, his mind clear as day, as if he knew everything there was to know in the world. However, this feeling only lasted for a few short seconds before it completely dissipated. Meanwhile, Shi Feng's pupils, which were originally pitch-black in color, had also turned purple with a white edges for a brief moment. Although his pupils regained their original color, careful observation would reveal innumerable bright galaxies flashing within them, looking just like a small universe.

System: Congratulations! Player has obtained purple Stigmata. Reputation with the War God's Temple increased by 10,000 points.

System: Your War God's Temple Reputation has reached 10,000 points. Reputation at the War God's Temple has reached Worship.

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to achieve Worship Favorability with the War God's Temple. Rewarding 1 Legendary Treasure Chest.

"The seal on the Endless Abyss has been broken. If we wish to reseal the Endless Abyss, we need the assistance of the Seven Treasures, which the Gods had bestowed upon the human race. However, the Seven Treasures have been missing for hundreds of years now, scattered throughout this large continent. A few of these Seven Treasures have even been damaged. It would be extremely difficult to locate and gather the Seven Treasures. However, with the Stigmata that we have engraved into your body, your task in locating the Seven Treasures should become much easier. As long as you come within a certain range of one of the Seven Treasures, the Stigmata will produce a response to notify you of it. If you happen to come across one of the Seven Treasures that is damaged, the Stigmata can also aid you in repairing it.

"Now that my part here is done, I shall take my leave while the others will move to suppress the Endless Abyss. The fate of this entire continent will depend on you now. I pray that you will be able to gather the Seven Treasures as soon as possible."

System: Legendary ranked Main Storyline Quest "Seven Treasures" accepted.

Quest details: The Seven Treasures have been scattered throughout the continent. Player is required to gather the Seven Treasures within two years. Otherwise, the Endless Abyss will break through the War God's Temple's suppression and plunge all inhabitants of God's Domain into misery and suffering, turning the continent into the playground of darkness. If player is unable to complete this quest, player's Level will drop by 30, all Attributes will be permanently reduced by 70%, and all EXP gained will be reduced by 90%.

I was really shocked because of the legendary chest and the eyes of truth are rare especially eyes of the truth because it is famous in greater god's domain for increasing the subclasses .Finally after they departed I got the chance to look at my status bar and as expected there's a new information.

[Purple Stigmata]

Automatically perceives the presence of the
Seven Treasures within a radius of 100,000 yards.
Detect can be used twice a day to search for the
specific location of the Seven Treasures within a
radius of 1,000,000 yards. In addition, player will
receive Stigmata's Power, providing player with
Ignore Levels +40 and all Resistances +100. For
every increase in five Levels, all Attributes of
player will increase by 20 points, in addition to
receiving 40 Free Attribute Points and 20 Free
Mastery Points. Player will also receive the skill

Eyes of Truth.

[Eyes of Truth]

1)The wielder of the Eyes of the truth will have all of their subclasses temporarily raised by +1 rank.

2)A pair of eyes that can see through everything
and find out all information. Nothing is capable of
hiding from the Eyes of Truth. The Eyes of Truth
have a perception range of 500 yards.

Duration: 1 minute

Cooldown: 10 minutes