Ch32: aqua rose

The time line from before was god's domain time so it's the four day now in real life.because apparently blackwing city happened in the fourth day after I opened the time line suggested by someone I will try to correct now as the team will slow time until other people catch up.
I know I'm going on and on about correcting it but time line is very vague in RSSG so It's hard.
____________________________________
Blackwing City was one of the most mysterious Cities in God's Domain. It was much more flourishing than Star-Moon Kingdom. Just by standing on the streets, one could see gorgeous-looking, European-styled, medieval-aged buildings. Even if it was nighttime, the city was still illuminated with glorious lights.
The first thing shi feng was arriving at an Engineering Shop.

"Lord Demon Hunter, I wonder what items my lord requires? Our shop has a variety of items, and we guarantee their quality," Luciola walked towards Shi Feng, asking respectfully.

"I wish to have a look at the new goods you have this week," Shi Feng replied.

"My lord, our shop is stocked with many new items this week. I guarantee that my lord will be satisfied with them," Luciola said.

"Guide me to them, then," Shi Feng nodded his head

"My lord, this way, please," saying so, Luciola brought Shi Feng to the second floor.

"Lord Demon Hunter, are these items not to your liking?" Seeing that her long-awaited customer was shaking his head, Luciola hurriedly asked

There is a variety of items and equipments but shi feng came for only one specific item for star river quest.

After he acquired ouroboros he called gentle snow and asked her to wait for some time because with her team because I need them for a matter.because I need blackie team to focus on mining right now.

Anyway shi feng asked directly

"Do you have Frost Grenades here?"

"Lord Demon Hunter, the Frost Grenades are sold in the Common Section on the first floor. The VIP Section on the second floor does not sell them. My lord, please follow me," Luciola brought Shi Feng down to the first floor once more.

Lord Demon Hunter, these are the Frost Grenades that you requested. They are categorized into three tiers. "May I know what type you are seeking?"

[Basic Frost Grenade]

Effective against monsters (and players) below Level 30.

Deals 200 frost damage in a radius of 10 yards, which freezes targets for 5 seconds, then reduces Movement Speed by 60% for a duration of 12 seconds.

Price: 1 Silver 50 Coppers

[Intermediate Frost Grenade]

Effective against monsters (and players) below Level 70.

Deals 800 frost damage in a radius of 12 yards, which freezes targets for 5 seconds, then reduces Movement Speed by 60% for a duration of 12 seconds.

Price: 10 Silvers

[Advanced Frost Grenade]

Effective against monsters (and players) below Level 120.

Deals 2,000 frost damage in a radius of 15 yards, which freezes targets for 5 seconds, then reduces Movement Speed by 60% for a duration of 12 seconds.

Price: 70 Silvers

Money isn't a problem for Zero Wing because they have acquired all of the available coins one the market right now before the evolution as after it corporations will invest heavily after god's domain announcement to buy seven luminaries crystals for trading and contribution points. Shi feng knew that even if he didn't need them right now he can sell them for corporations later.having invested close to 100 million credits and he now has 10.000 gold coins and still buying.