Ch34: God's Domain upgrade

I looked at the time and and remembered that today is the evolution day and it may even begin earlier so I decided to move faster

Grilled Ironheart Aka Yuan Tiexin and phoenix rain were waiting outside the restaurant talking about something when shi feng appeared they looked but then continued talking as they didn't know who I was . I was thinking of making Lei bao meet them if they came so as to continue the talk with aqua rose but because of her fear I decided to let him continue the deal with aqua and take this meeting myself.
Thank goodness that who came is people I like because I knew them in my last life.

"Hello, It's nice meey you mister yuan tiexin and miss phoenix rain". I said as I approached them

They turned around to look at me and instantly used identification eyes and saw silver fire ,Zero wing guild and level 15 as I made it this way and adjusted my appearance to someone else.I didn't want secret pavilion know about me being black flame so I changed to someone else as my normal face and name is recognizable and doesn't like many people knowing what I'm doing.

"Let's enter the restaurant for our talk"led them to the restaurant.

After entering and sitting down I said
"To be honest I didn't expect such heavy weight to come today but it is a good surprise"

"It's nice to meet you mister silver of course for zero wing we need to show this much respect "phoenix said

"Pleasure to meet you mister silver " Yuan Tiexin said politely.

"Well I won't take too much time i have some equipments and weapons that I need to sell i wonder if you are interested gold coins of course "right now I have enough gold coins but I think it's better to make connections.

after Taking out the items and sold them that I said "mister yuan can you inform zero wing when secret pavilion set up its chamber of commerce as i would like to participate"

"It's a simple matter sir "he replied

"There's another matter but you first need to sign confidential agreement both of you "

That got their attention because If a corporation like zero wing is still requesting confidentiality that must be huge a a matter
"Can you give us a hint first"yuan asked

"Mmmm well it's a huge fortune that may help you if you can agree to my request for a permanent membership for in your chamber of commerce but if you don't the confidentiality will protect my secret so what do you say"

Permanent membership!!

"I'm sorry sir but can you let me my guild leader"

"Of course"

"Miss phoenix you only need to sign two hand me one epic treasure box but as the profit doesn't fit the gain you will owe me for a favor of course if you agree"

"Okay sir i will sign "

After a while yuan said

"Mister can grantee the benefits that we get"

"Mmm well I can grantee you will not lose "

"Okay I will sign"sudden voice came as someone entered the room

We turned and it turned out to be dawn jade

"okay "
After signing "I will go to a place on a quest that place have seven luminaries crystals to be clear it's size is have blackwing city but it's a time limit request so I need miners if you agree i take 50% ofthe crystals from you mister jade and 90% from phoenix rain as to be clear about seven luminaries crystals price is one to ten contribution point and 1000 trade points in upper zone so what do you say that means if you send 1000 people you can pretty much earn a place in the middle layer so what do you say"
"But isn't 50% alot plus permanent membership "