Ch7: end of preparation

Shi feng sat down after they left and his parents looked worried and slightly afraid because we are antagonizing The Starlink one of 500 major corporations in the world but i just told them to wait a few minutes to make them not worried.
After a few minutes I knew that my fear effects on wang zongquan must have taken effect and was telling lu xingluo about it as I made sure he felt fear and hesitation about what he will do now before giving him the last push.
I took out my phone and dialed lu xingluo number that I got from him before he left and when answered I said "it's me shi feng"
"Wha..what"I heard his trembling voice and knew that he was really afraid.
"I will treat today as amuse day for me because me and my parents are in good mood lately and I don't wish to ruin to our good mood but I can say it was slightly annoying to hold myself back for my parents presence and hope that this the end of the matter"
"Wha...what"
"Okay I think you got my message "I hung up the phone afterwards.
although I'm not afraid of Starlink right now but I still need some time to completely control the mine as they still could make some serious damage if left unhindered.
Of course I wasn't MSM right now but I leaned some tricks that can make me appear as one as I also know the road so it was easyto fake it.
My parents felt slightly assured after hearing the trembling voice of lu xingluo and smiled again but still I felt they still have some worries so I decided not to delay any longer and got a meeting with future mining corporation today but I requested that I meet with the whole shareholders.
The next day i met with them and asked for 51% of the corporation we argued for several hours before finally they decided to to make it happen and the reason for that is while they will be successful in the future their main mine right now is about to dry up and needed a new one which they only find three months later. But I also had to contribute the mine and will have to buy another vein in a year.
Although It seemed i took a huge loss I didn't as I bought the mine for only 22 billion and knows that that the mine they will find is right next to the one they are mining which also owned by the corporation so I moved fast and bought the area next to the mine and it was also a medium vein with considerable amount of power resources. But I won't discover it unless it was discovered naturally as in the past or later when the end of the allowed time is neared.
Starlink corporation still has its hands full by doing investigation about me to make sure that I don't have someone backing me or i will retaliate in some way as MSM is a very scary opponent so even as they saw that I developed the mine they didn't do anything.
Another matter is lei wan who i called and met him and signed a construction plan for the island and of course gave somewhat preferable treatment as he was an honest man and told before that I plan to buy future mining corporation and he should invest if he wanted to make some money.
Next I looked at the funds I have in hands right now and it was about 15 billion credits as I invested 6 billion on Big Dipper training center and 22 billion on the island and another 5 billion for the land around the mining area of future corporation.
I can get some funds by selling some stocks but i don't really need them for now and as I was going to earn more later.
Blackie has been doing a good job and he even told me that there is a direction to sell the building in feng city that zero wing owned in my last life and it was much less than the money we needed to pay for in the future because the century training center didn't open yet.
so I went and met with the owners and decided to buy it and for only 5 billion I owned the building.
Next I decided to rent it but for a maximum of two years .because I have to make some reason for why I bought the building.
I'm not even afraid of someone not wanting to rent but i was afraid of someone wanting because I didn't want too much renovations that I would have to replace later but it would be weird if someone does renovations for only 2 years rent.
Next he told me that for now all guilds second and and third rates are while they are doing bad they don't want to be bought.as for first rate they don't need because the games they play are in their final stages and don't really need money.but he wanted to go deeper and told him not to and to return because
I don't think he will be able to find more.
Time passed as the second year began and i continued my life until five months later I got a call that they found another vein next to the old one and when they discovered that I owned the land they told me that the contract was fulfilled after handing them the mine.
The island which I named paradise have taken shape and the mining operation began with the most advanced technology in the world.
It also has now a resort and I gained some money from it but it was a pocket change in comparison to zero wing investment company which now has a profit of almost 100 million credits daily.
And that's when the second year ended with the beginning of the hype for martial arts.