Ch116: Admired Mist

Of course Shi Feng didn't so this out of spite for what they did in his previous life.

The situation right now needs someone that Zero Wing would fight with and this was the perfect opportunity.

Demon Gate without a doubt wasn't a force to be reckoned with easily.This a fact as they were only one level below the Seven Luminaries Alliance.

But Zero Wing needs an opponent to fight with. This was also a fact. Shi Feng noticed that the while they were trying to grow the other conglomerates and powers seemed to have made a plan to prevent them.

The conspiracy was actually very simple. What Zero Wing needs prevent them from getting it and hinder them from getting it as long as you can.

Zero Wing expanded to 14 Tier 3 cities and wanted to get them promoted as fast as they can by fighting with several cities. But they just prevented cities from challenging them and by avoiding them.

This would hinder the cities growth considerably as they will have to continuously look for opponents one by one instead of getting multiple opponents and getting a large amount of points and getting large number of Fuel furnaces in a short time.

The same situation arisen when Zero Wing got their own city from God's Domain association. This method is despicable but very effective again a fast grown Power and has been used by multiple groups previously.

Zeros Wing bow had two options. Yielding and give those powers some benefits to let them continue their rapid growth or just continue their growth with the new speed available.

Shi Feng really wanted to go directly to them and rip their heads out. But this wasn't a solution as they are really several.

But Shi Feng also has been preparing the members and let them go through hellish training and spent a large amount of money to strengthen their weapons and equipments all for the expected expansion.

But this counter attack while subtle , it's very effective. Shi Feng was planning in attacking them in god's domain after some time as this was the only way they would back off.

But this method would take a very long time which would also make them succeed in what they wanted in the first place which is why when a new opportunity was raised he grabbed it with his teeth.

The Demon Gate was truly strong but they can't move their experts easily as they have a bad rep with Seven Luminaries Alliance.

So when Shi Feng who was a part of Seven Luminaries Alliance provoke them what anyone in their situation will think.

Seven luminaries Alliance are trying to pay us back. So they fortify their lands as they were afraid of the pay back.

But Demon Gate can't take this lying down, can they? So there's only two choices. Either send individuals to each member and assassinate them or attack Zero Wing in the real world.

Zero Wing key members right now are all in their the Earth God's domain and with the advantage of their homeground, it would be idiotic to attack them their.

That leaves them with Zero Wing in the miniature ancient world and real life.

From what Feng can guess, they will attack on both fronts. Demon Gate is a Tyrant. They can't allow anyone to challenge their authority so with how Shi Feng provoked them, they would have to do this at least.

Shi Feng went with his team to the Plaza in middle of the zzxxxx and First Echo started to chanting something.

After she finished chanting, Immediately, a 60-meter-tall Door of the Dead appeared in the middle of the plaza. Then, the doors made of gigantic bones gradually opened and released a terrifying aura. Sensing this aura allowed everyone to understand how scary a scene was behind the doors.