Ch107: A deal & the end game

Finally after Shi Feng became a Tier 5 he was truly relax. A year is too long after all. He doesn't even have to worry about the Scholar with his current strength.

Now he still have time in the building he decided to practice the mana technique Holy Star and Heaven Dragon Sword.

Now he can completely show their true power both problems..

After finishing understanding the two techniques with his new strength in Tier 5 he went outside and took out the the Mask that he acquired from the Holy World.

[Metamorphosis Mask] (Divine Item)

The Mask of the Trickster of Gods'  creation.
Creation that was made trick the eyes of The Ancient gods by transfiguration.

Upon wearing it, the user can transform his looks, items,Tier and level (to lower level and Tier)

The user Strength will be restricted to his New form.

Cool down : 1 day.

He was in hurry to acquire The eternity Set because he still had to promote to Tier 5 before the duration ended. But this task could have made him made him change his plans into rushing things.

Although lowering your Tier would seem like a stupid choice but right now it's the best choice.

You can enter into any world and never be restricted because your strength will be exactly at the same or below the restrictions.

Shi Feng lower his Tier and level then returned to the Holy World. After taking a moment to see if he isn't rejected or more suppressed by the Holy World he went outside.

Going outside he actually found visitors here and it seemed to be heavy weights.

After returning he found Dreamy Cloud outside his room and she said

"Thank god you returned guild leader, there people outside from the Galaxy Conglomerate and they wanted to talk to you . They also came yesterday but as you weren't here , they left and came again this morning."

Shi Feng simply nodded and went to the room that they were waiting in .

There was two people in the room. a a ayoung woman and a man .

"Hello, Mr Ye Feng it's very nice to meet you. I'm Miss Sky the 9th Vice Guild Leader of Red Dragon Nation"The young woman said.

"Hello Miss Sky, if I'm not wrong, you should be Galaxy Conglomerate third princess , right?
Shi Feng asked as he knew who she was.

Miss Sky or the fallen princess as she was known by in her past life. She was very powerful that people even compared her to the three absolute of The Eternal Realm who have made magnificent  deeds in his past life that they were called the strongest in the eternal realm.

However she would take a mental damage from the Galaxy Conglomerate failure mission in collecting the Eternity Set and never fully recovered again.

"Oh , I didn't expect Mr Ye Feng to know. It's a pleasure to meet you " She said with a smile.

"Like wise" Shi Feng replied.he turned his head to the one next to her who seems to want to fight him

"This Blood Brilliance, Galaxy Conglomerate's fifth Successor, Blood star Legion's Ace Group's Leader."

"Good, so how can I help you " Shi Feng said as he didn't like that a sudden visitor came to his house with this kind of attitude.

They were taken back for a moment but Sky seemed to figure out the reason and smiled saying " don't take offense Me Feng , he is always like this , even with me.Anyway, does Mr Feng know about the situation outside right now?"