Ch 26:demon hunter

"Adventurer, if you do not have any problems, then walk to the center of the magic circle. There will be a slight pain after the ceremony starts, so just endure it, and it will be over," Sharlyn pointed towards the center of the altar made of black stone. Her eyes carried a hint of excitement as she could finally start this experiment.

Slight pain my ass the last time I almost passed out from pain but I let her continue after lowering my pain sensation to the lower permissible point.

After standing in position, Shi Feng sent a nod towards Sharlyn, indicating that she could start the ceremony.

Descent of the Moon Goddess!

Sharlyn started her prayer; divine incantations left her mouth as her fingers traced out divine texts. Line after line of divine texts floated in midair and towards the horizon.

Even after writing hundreds of lines, Sharlyn showed no signs of stopping. Sweat had already started dripping down Sharlyn's face, clearly indicating that she was somewhat exhausted.

After over ten minutes had passed, a streak of shining moonlight shot towards Shi Feng's body.

Suddenly, dark smoke emerged from Shi Feng's body. The dark smoke was extremely reluctant to part from Shi Feng's body as it rose into the air. Meanwhile, a frown started appearing on Shi Feng's forehead from the pain but didn't react as can endure such pain with his current strength.

Shi feng knew he had to fight it but remained silent waiting for sharlyn to tell him

After persistently being lit by the moonlight for several minutes, the black smoke finally departed from Shi Feng's body. However, it did not just simply fade away. Instead, it formed into a dark shadow that was a carbon copy of Shi Feng

"Adventurer, you need to kill this demon's doppelganger in order to dispel the curse. I have to conduct the ceremony, so I cannot lend you any aid. It is all up to you now," Sharlyn reminded.

Shi Feng immediately used Observing Eyes on this dark shadow.

[Ye Feng (Demon's Doppelganger)] (Elite Rank)

Level 7

HP 2,500/2,500

"Wretched Moon Drip! Despicable human! Did you think that by using the complete Moon Drip to weaken my strength, you would be able to defeat me? I'll let you know the reason why lowly humans like you will never win against us powerful demons!" The demon's doppelganger had an enraged expression as it pulled out a black longsword, slashing it at Shi Feng

Shi feng thought before coming here he should try to get [bronze legatee] now with his current items and level it should be enough but after thinking about for while he rejected the idea as the proficiency of the skills still hasn't opened yet and even if he can he shouldn't as while the benefits is huge he can predict that god's domain upgrade might happen faster.
So he just defeated him in 2 minutes then the notifications rang

System: Quest "Moon Drip" completed. Rewarding 10,000 EXP, and "Demon Hunter" title. Reputation in Star-Moon Kingdom +5, Reputation in White River City +20, Reputation in Red Leaf Town +100.

System: Reputation in Red Leaf Town has reached 50 points. Upgrading to Red Leaf Town First-Class Citizen.

System: Reputation in Red Leaf Town has reached 100 points. Upgrading to Red Leaf Town Third-Class Noble.

Shi feng looked at the title again and started wondering if he should kill ironsworld lion now but he thinks it was later when ironsword obtained the [seven luminous gemstone] .

[Demon Hunter]

A brave warrior and an exorcist of demons who is revered by others. Wherever you go, you will possess a status equal to a Noble. You are the grim reaper who is feared by all beings affiliated with darkness. In a 100-yard radius, monsters affiliated with Darkness will have their Attributes reduced by 10%. At the same time, attacks you deal towards monsters affiliated with Darkness will have a 10% increase in damage.

Shi Feng then picked up the equipment dropped by the demon's doppelganger.

[Demon Mask] (Special Item)

Upon wearing it, the user can disguise himself as another person. Disguise cannot be broken without using a high level observing skill.

"Truly a good item. The 6 Gold I spent was definitely worth it." Shi Feng happily stored the Demon Mask.
This item truly helped him a lot in my previous life otherwise it would have been difficult to grow int a giant like this.
This item was an artifact meant for robbing houses. Although he wouldn't do such a thing, it would not hurt him to use it for other matters.

"Adventurer, the ceremony has ended. Carrying out this ceremony has greatly weakened me, so I am going to White River City to recover for some time. If you wish to know more information about the Bible of Darkness, then find me there along with my payment. I will be waiting for you." Currently, Sharlyn appeared to be very delicate, her previous shrewdness completely gone. After saying her piece, she immediately activated a Teleportation Circle and went to White River City to recover.

He didn't say anything but left and called liang jing violet and asked where they are and went to told her to meet .
After taking the spatial bag with the fruit juice inside
I thank violet and told them would get abounds as violet really worked hard making 2000 cups with 1300 from them being special and liang jing has been camping outside the auction house for along time and moving supplies to me and violet.
"Okay violet thanks again and you are finally free and can go level up with the rest of the team."
The team now have reached level 16 now and i still didn't allow them to go the city because of the rare quest 'delicious golden fish' but I can't tell them that so I said they should for us instead and now violet is going it's going to be you should wait for me.
"Okay big brother I'm going now"violet said exited about leveling up.
I looked at her back and shook my head with a sigh because she didn't even hesitate to leave.

"Liang you should go with her to level up as I think the prices of whetstone will need a while to rise so you should take this time and after reaching level 10 you can come back "as told to hurry before violet goes too far.
"Okay guild master"liang jing said and left to catch up with violet.
I also left going to stonehammer town.