Ch78: Thunder Island Master

Shi Feng looked at him in a confused face and said "what brought this on?"

"well, I normally wouldn't ask for something like that as I have already received many benefits from you before but I really couldn't help it, I might have said this before but the special recruits are really monsters as there are now almost 15 people who broke to mental strength master and I appear to be lagging behind "

" yeah but wasn't it a short period and now everything returned to normal and nobody else broke through " it was truly a bizarre period and I truly thought that we would gain more masters but after the initial period no one broke through.

There are even some guys think that I gave to those who broke through something else.
But Blackie not being able to break through broke the conspiracy theory.

"well I just thought what if.... Forget about it I guess I will just try harder then" he suddenly seemed to hesitate to speak.

I thought for a while then said " Blackie, I don't know why you seem to be in a hurry but if it's about the greater world, I advise you to take your time here first. I won't lie to you saying that I don't have a way. while it's a precious thing I can give it to you but I don't recommend it.

this God's domain is considered only a tutorial and we didn't even reach half of it. I think you should lay a solid foundation first, complete the extraordinary tower and take matters on your own pace. We now have time but there is like a jungle where it's eat or get eaten. I may seem to be in a hurry but that's just because there are things that only I can do and I'm not doing this to pressure you but to let you all have some time to be prepared "

"........ I understand but I still wish to be more helpful "

" well your thinking like this is enough for now, now let's go to the auction "

We arrived to blackwing city and I put on my robe to hide my information and went to the auction. I was surprised to see some familiars faces like silent Wonder, Phoenix rain and some other people. I didn't get in touch with silent Wonder in this life so I don't know how she was doing but I bet she must be doing alright.

Anyway I came here because I remember there's a a sacred fire auctioned in this time and it was won by battle wolves I think but I kinda think of obtaining it. Sacred fire may be what iron forge lack to become a grandmaster forger so why not help him. I also need to pay sharlyn a visit.

I waited for the the auction to begin and the first item was actually a dark gold weapon .

Although The second was a skill book and I bought it.

There some items that I liked or didn't like when I saw something interesting The Fire Spirit which is a Epic rank tool that can cast the Tier 2 Spell, Fire Spirit. I remember I had something like that but I don't remember from where.

I immediately bought it and then after a while I bought the sacred fire and just as We were about to leave when someone stopped us saying

"Hey , don't you know there are some items that your need to be very careful about having them.now i will give two choices either give the fire tool to me with the robe you are wearing or I will make your life very miserable" We stopped here but didn't answer because it's not a laughing matter . Because there's two people stopped us . One of them was Zero Wing member.

I looked at them and then sent a message toliang jing to come to blackwing city auction and don't inform anyone.

"Hey are you deaf didn't you hear what big brother said "
The other man who seems to be from Miracle guild

I said "are you from Zero Wing "

"Yeah , so you would better really be not doing what I asked"the guy from zero wing said.