Ch117:Conflict with Aimless Bloodshed

Aimless Bloodshed looked at Shi Feng for a while but he still didn't sit down. Then he said.

"Mr. Feng, you really caused a big trouble this time. You need to be careful with this weapon and don't show it to anyone. It's better not to use it too.

I don't really understand how you got it, but This weapon has a very complicated situation.

Also don't show it on front angles especially because they have connection with each others. So if you killed one with this weapon, they will know that you have it.

Last Thing is good luck I guess"

"Can you tell me what's going on" Shi Feng asked after he was finally able to calm down.

"this weapon is hated by ancient gods and as we can understand they already started targeting you. The last fight was because of this weapon right?."

Shi Feng saw no reason to lie and said "yes"

"then do you know the reason?"

"no clue what's so ever" he knows why the weapon will be hated but didn't know why it was hated right now.

"you may have noticed that this weapon has a continuous mental scorching. This may even written in its description.

This because it was left for the Angels to defend themselves against the ancient gods. This weapon name is also it's purpose. Shadow Incinerator. The shadow is the ancient gods and incinerator is the weapon purpose . It's to incinerate the ancient gods.

We don't know who made it but we know what's it made for.

If anyone other than the angels kept wielding it , it may cause them to loss themselves and started killing anyone. So that's the reason why the Ancient Gods who paid a heavy price to steal in the last war didn't wield it but sealed it. This was because one of ancient gods ended up wielding it and then started killing the other ancient gods."

"But even so , why would Admired Mist and it seems even you are very afraid. This isn't something that should affect me ,right?."

"..... no it's because we aren't sure. This weapon is really dangerous, it may affect you. Don't underestimate the godly relics Feng.

And If you truly have another relic, I hope you aren't stupid enough to wield them together "

Shi Feng looked awkward. He didn't have only two godly relics but 3 ....or four if you counted the Seven Treasures as one.

".....It seems you really have. What's it. If it's a dangerous item too , you should really think about deleting you account now and starting again."

Shi Feng was taken back. Mmmm that's true . The reason why many very powerful experts have lower tiers and levels is that when they get an impossible quest and might get heavy penalty, they immediately delete their accounts and start over. There's even an item that allows you to keep your own class named phoenix ashes. If you have this item you can start over and keep your class if this the problem.

But it's very rare that it's almost able to find it and most of powers that have it use it very sparsely.

Shi Feng thought for a moment before saying " Can you sign a confidentiality agreement first. I will pay for the information, of course." he was really worried that there might be another problem.

Aimless Bloodshed thought for a moment then agreed as he was really curious.

"it's the Eternal Night." Shi Feng said.

"Whaaaaaat....!!!!!?"
Aimless Bloodshed was shocked.

"What's it." Shi Feng got more worried .

"Are you sure it's the Eternal Night?" Aimless Bloodshed asked in disbelief.